𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙤

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I just landed in Mexico, and I was sleepy asl.

"Yoooo we in the bitch", woo yelled and king started throwing up gang signs.

Me and woo just stared getting close with king, he be wildin.

"Kash u just got pussy, brighten up", king said and I laughed.

"Real shit", woo said and I laughed.

"You still with melody ass", I said and he laughed.

"Ye i was just with her, I took her out to eat n shi", woo said and I nodded my head.

"Someone put me on", king said and I laughed.

We walked up to a car and popped the trunk, we put our luggage's in the trunk and hopped in the whip.

"Ima be one happy nigga if I can find me a girl with a nice ass body and immigrate her ass over to my country", king said and licked his lips looking out the window.

......

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I don't think I had a pov but ayeeee, washpoppinggg.

Riah was sleeping at the bottom of my bed and I just woke up, I shook her and she looked at me.

"What", she said stretching looking at me.

"It's just us Pooh", I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I still don't got my fkn phone, like damn", Riah said sitting up rubbing her face.

"Lemme call auntie she buggin", I said grabbing my phone and it turnes out the she has been messaging me while I had my nap.

"Yo mom texted me", I said and Riah shrugged.

"She said ur dad wanna talk so come home", I said reading out the message.

"Tell my mom to call me an Uber", Riah said standing up walking out my room.

Riah is a pain in the ass, her attitude plus her whoahhhh.

Oh Ye I meant to tell y'all about me and my boo woo, his real name is Darius as y'all know.

He makes me smile, but me and him ain't together.

He wanna stop talking and be my man sooo bad, but I can't do that rn.

He still has bitches, and I know that cause he tells me that and try's to play it off as a joke.

He just does off shit, he say he sleeping over my house then gets a call from a contact named " 😑" and all of a subben gotta go at 2 am.

Ye that's not kash calling.

I AINT DUMB!!!

"Did she call the Uber", Riah came in and I nodded.

"It's a red Honda, goooo", I said and she grabbed her shit and left my room.

"Why u ain't tell me Riah was here", able said walking in my room.

"Cause I'm not ur notification centre, I ain't gotta tell u shit", I said and curled up in my blanket and texted my man.!

𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨🤕❤️
𝖳𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾
𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝗍?

𝗐𝗁𝗒? 𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝖾?