𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I looked up and seen my mother banging on the window yelling furiously.

I pulled up my pants so fast making sure my mom didn't see his meat, "yoooo", I said and tayshawn pulled up his pants and started laughing.

I swear my high was gone, I grabbed my sweater and sat on his lap while mom walked away from the car and stood in front of the car.

I started putting on my sweater and he pulled me towards him and looked at me, "is she gon beat yo ass?", he said and I shrugged with my heart beating out my chest.

My mother just caught me riding this nigga, I opened the car door and my mom walked up to me so fast before I even got out.

"Riah you fucking kash infront of my house", my mother said in my face yelling.

"Mom", i said low and leaned backwards cause she was in my face.

"This what we do", my mother yelled and I looked at tayshawn and he was biting his bottom lip.

"I'm sorry", tayshawn said looking at my mother and my mother looked at him and shook her head.

"Don't ask to go no where, and you giving me your phone I don't care if u paid for it, your cleaning the house every fucking day cause I didn't raise u like this", my mother said still being loud asf.

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me out the car, "Get the fuck", my mom said and grabbed me by my shirt into the house.

"Miss, it's not even like that you don't have to drag her", I heard tayshawn yell.

"Go home", my mom yelled back and slammed the door shut.

"Go upstairs with yo dirty ass", my mom yelled at me and I walked up the stairs and went to my room.

I closed my door and stared at the wall, thinking about what my mother just seen me doing.

I started laughing and shook my head while walking to the washroom to clean up, I closed the door behind me and my phone started ringing.

It was tayshawn.

I answered it and put in on speaker as I undressed my self, "yo", he said.

"Yes", I said and he laughed.

"You good", he said.

"Ye, I think she gon take my phone away and I'm not finna see u in a minute", I said and he sucked his teeth.

I turned on the shower getting ready to hop in, "I wanna talk to ur mom about what she saw but ima laugh", he said and started lightly laughing.

"So funny", I said sarcastically.

"My baby got in trouble cause she was riding my shit", he said in a whiny voice making fun of me.

"Whatever", I said grabbed my phone off the counter.

"Ima see u tomorrow cause I'm coming over", he said.

"K I gotta shower cause my mom is tight rn and I ain't tryna even have her come up in here yelling n shit", I said in the phone.

"Leave me on the phone go shower I ain't holding you back mama", he said and I placed my phone on the counter and got in the shower.

......

I finished getting ready for bed and I was talking to tayshawn as I put my hair in a messy bun.

"Riah", my mom yelled from my door and she opened it.