.

𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was the next day and I haven't texted or talked to tayshawn, I guess it's work.

I was laying on the sofa while my brother and Bianca were hugged up on the sofa looking at his phone, "where yo phone", I asked Bianca and she looked at me.

"Ummmmmmmm, in my pocket", she said and jasiah looked at me with a mug.

"Don't question my girl, I don't question kash", he said and I sucked my teeth and looked back at her.

"What kinda phone u got", I said and her cheeks turned red.

"A 5", she said and my eyes popped.

"Yo little boyfriend makes bread and u don't gotta update", I said and he sucked his teeth.

"I didn't even buy this shit fuck outta here", he said and pulled her closer to him.

"I don't want him to buy me anything, I just use the phone to call my mother that's it", she said and I nodded my head.

"Hold up", I said and stood up and ran upstairs to my room.

I walked to my dresser and opened my chest and grabbed my old phone, it was a red Xr.

"Here", I yelled running down the stairs almost falling on my ass.

I walked over to her and powered on the phone, everything was already erased cause I transferred everything on my new phone.

I gave her the phone and she smiled a little, "I don't wanna take nothing I don't deserve", she said pushing the phone away.

I sucked my teeth and gave her the phone, she looked at jasiah and smiled.

"Now u don't have an excuse to not answer my calls", jasiah said and grabbed her phone.

......

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Who the fuck is you talking to like that", I yelled at ole boy.

"You nigga, u shot my bro ima kill yo bitch", he yelled back at me walking backwards on the sidewalk.

Woo picked him up and we ran into the path, woo dropped his ass and I pulled out my glock.

I cocked it back and hovered over him, "repeat what you just said", woo said pulling out his phone voice recording.

"Ima kill kash bitch", he said aggressively and I let out rounds on his ass.

"Fuck around", I said and pulled out my phone.

"Call for reservations for 1", I said and woo pulled out his phone.

......

Me and woo were still in the ally while we watch them clean up the spot and bag up his body.

"Burn his ass and throw his ashes on his brothers grave", I said and they nodded and picked up the body.

......

"Pick up melody from riahs house and drop us at my crib", woo said as I drove on riahs street.

"Hurry up", I said parking outside his riahs house as he ran in.

Riah opened the door and let woo walk through and she walked out the house to my car.

"Wassup", she said opening my door and hugged me.