𝙋𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙐𝙥

2 weeks later......

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was sitting at the trap smoking a blunt before I went to riahs house to give her brother a new phone.

"What u doing today", woo asked watching the girls with no clothes on work.

"Ima pull up on ny later but I'm going over riahs house to give her bro something", I said and he nodded.

I pulled out my phone and texted Riah.

𝙍𝙞𝙖𝙝🖕🏾
𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 8:45𝘢𝘮

𝘺𝘰.

𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴?

𝘺𝘰.

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?

𝘪𝘮 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘩😏

𝘌𝘸

𝘐𝘨𝘩, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺

𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘳𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰?

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦.

𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘮 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘶𝘱

𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘥𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺
(𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥)

I looked up from my phone and got up too leave.

"Yo close this shit down at 10pm cause last time we had little boys from the east tryna do some funny shit", I said looking at the guards and they nodded.

.....

I was knocking at the door and ms.brown was standing there with a mug then it turned into a smile.

"Wassup, I haven't seen u in a minute", she said pulling me into a fat hug.

"I'm here for jasiah", I said and she immediately rolled her eyes and huffed.

"Come", she said moving out the way so I could walk in.

I took off my shoes and walked inside a tidy house, "jasiah", ms.brown yelled and he came downstairs with a towel around his waist.

"Go the fuck back upstairs, coming down here naked you dumb ass", she said and I started laughing.

"Riah", her mother called and she came downstairs with a robe on and a bonnet.

She looked at me and shook her head, he mother scrunched up her face and grabbed riahs neck.

She licked her finger and tried to wipe the hickeys I placed on her body off.