𝙂𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙬

𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Nah u gotta hit it", I said restarting the song.

Woo stared hitting the shoot, and I hyped him up.

"Shoot shoot", I said recording him cause he was tryna prove everyone wrong that he can dance.

"I'm fire", he said laughing while taking his phone outta my hand.

"You Ight", I said grabbing my phone laughing.

"What bitch u fkn today", he said sitting down on the sofa drinking water.

"My last But was with that white bitch, it's been a minute", i said bitting my bottom lip.

"I'm tryna fuck this black bitch, Buh Ryan's been on my ass I cant sneak no where", he said closing the water.

"Yo i thought yo ass was gonna be Loyal scrub", I said laughing cause he stay saying he loyal.

"Nigga shut up", he said sucking his teeth.

"U can't say shit cause you will get in trouble if Riah knows u fkn bitches", he said and started laughing.

"Shut up, ion cheat you do", I said grabbing the bag of chips I snuck from my baby's house.

Then my phone dinged.

"Ye answer that slut", he said and I laughed looking at it.

𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨
𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮💍
𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘳𝘯?

I looked up at woo and shook my head, niggas can't even chill.

"Let's go", I said standing up.

.....

I had riahs phone with me cause we had to do some shit with it, it took my a whole 3 hours to take her phone cause she was throwing fits n shii.

"Find our them numbers and get the people who texted her that shit here", I said dropping her phone on the desk, and my hacker got right to it.

And that's how it's done, I barely gotta do shit, I just like killing people.

Tbh I don't even gotta go on missions Buh I'm boss so I choose to.

"Riah ain't gotta phone", killa asked walking up to me.

He was newish, he's been around but me and him just started talking.

"Nah she don't", I said rolling a blunt up while looking at him.

"How u gon call her", he said laughing a little.

"I ain't ima pull up on her", I said shrugging then I looked down at my shit.

"Why u always got that rude ass face on", he said scrunching up his face.

"Cause I ain't nice", I said.

Now he was asking too many questions, and if he ask another one ima get his ass.

"Ight", he said and walked away.

.....

"Riah open the fkn door son", I said yelling through the door.

All her family was over, there was some that looked her age too.

"Yo ya cousin buggin", I said looking at her cousin.