Pregnancy - Part 3

You had just gotten from work and you were starving. It appeared that luck was on your side when you spotted the pizza delivery guy with 6 boxes of pizza as well as some side dishes. No one had ever ordered this much food but you had thought maybe Kara was coming over or that Leon was having a study party so you just paid for the food. 

After struggling to carry it inside, you spotted Leon sitting in the living room, watching tv.

"Leon, what did I tell you about ordering this much food. You're not going to finish it no matter how much you want to. Please tell me you have friends coming over later today."

Leon turned around to find the several pizza boxes and dishes.

"I swear that wasn't me mom! I think maybe that was mum. She's been in her room the entire day."

He stood up, taking you to your room to show you that Lena was in fact home. He left you alone when he realized it wasn't going to be a good idea to stay and watch what happened.

You were both horrified and impressed at what you saw. The same person that hardly ate anything had managed to eat through a lot of food throughout the day.

"Lena, what is going on? Are you okay?"

Lena glared at you. Not appreciating what you had asked.

"I'm not. I'm currently 7 months pregnant. I can barely move and I need to pee all the time. As well as starving all the time. Now is not the time to be talking about my personal flaws (y/n)! Give me my food or I'll make you sleep in the couch forever."

You knew not to mess with a pregnant and pissed off Luthor so you rushed back to the kitchen to get her what she had ordered. She was even nice enough to give you two slices as you had listened to her when she asked you for her food.