Mother-In-Law

Lillian hated you with a passion. She claimed that you corrupted her daughter and that you didn't deserve the Luthor name when she arrived at your wedding ceremony to try to stop you from marrying Lena. With half of the DEO attending along with Supergirl, her threat was ignored and you happily married her. 

It was like she was just hoping you would divorce Lena as she had kidnapped and attempted to kill you at least every other day since you married Lena. You, of course, wouldn't divorce Lena over it. Lillian was just going have to get over the marriage so you didn't really care about her kidnappings or death threats.

What you did care about was when she practically interrupted you and Lena from having sex. She had been doing it for the past few weeks and you were beyond frustrated. You could tell Lena was as well but neither of your said anything. Hoping that Lillian would just get tired and stop.

It was one of the those rare mornings that neither of you had work and that Leon was gone. Lena had woken you up with kisses and began to undress the two of you. Getting you all hot and bothered as she made sure to cover every inch of your bare skin with kisses. You wanted more and she had taken the hint as you tangled your fingers on her hair and gently pushed her down to where you needed her.

Lillian cleared her throat as she spotted the two newlyweds still in bed.

"Are you just planning on laying there and wasting your day away? You know better than that Lena. Time away from the company is wasted money. Of course, she wouldn't know that because she's not a CEO."

She left, ruining the mood for you and Lena. You screamed into the pillow. Lena just laughing at your antics.

"Will I ever get a chance to fuck you in peace?"

"You could always come with me to the office. I might need some help checking something under the desk."