'Which one is it?' Laura asks.

  'An unexpected love.' Violet says for the first time since Laura came.

  'A what?' Laura asks in disbelieve. 'That's Alisha's first ever movie right? The one she did when she was nineteen.'

  Violet looks at Laura with her eyebrows raised high. 'You seem to know all about Alisha. Do you keep track on her or something?'

  'And you seem to have her movies. Do you watch all of her movies or something?' Laura retorts.

  They both look at each other and bursts out laughing.

  As the movie starts they watch Alisha running towards her class and clashing with the badboy of the school. She falls on her butt.

  Laura and Violet start chuckling at the state of her. Although, Alisha's name is Rose in here. The badboy aka Black crouches down in front of her acting as if he's going to help her up and then kicks Rose's scattered books on the floor away from her and says, 'This is what happens when you clash with the wrong guy.' After this Black walks away with style as the girls crowding around them swoons after him.

  So steriotypical.

  Both girls don't stop laughing to feel bad for a humiliated Rose who gets up and runs to the bathroom to cry. She was looking so funny with a red nose. Oh and she had already scooped her books in her hand while tears had started running down her face.

  'Now you know why I keep these movies. Whenever I need a good laugh I watch one of these. Although I haven't watched these in a long time. Seeing Alisha struggling is like this is the best thing ever.' Violet starts chuckling again and it stops as she gets a glazed look on her eyes. But it goes away as soon as it came

  Laura knows that Violet misses Alisha. Its in rare occasions, like really rare occasions but still. So during those times, she masks her feelings toward Alisha with hatred. In her mind, Alisha deserves nothing other than that. To Violet, Alisha is a backstabbing bitch who's also the biggest lier on earth and a fraud. To Laura, it's the same.

  Time passes by. Comments starts flying around them.

  'Oh my God! She just kissed him back like that. Yo bitch, he's the one who humiliates you at school.'

  'She's actually wearing makeup when she's in bed!'

  'I never look this prim and proper after getting up in the morning.'

  'Oh, come on! Why would you? You're not a fake like her.'

  'Hey look look. I remember this scene. Black now will act as if he's gonna give her a rose and then say that it was all a bet.'

  The movie's credits starts rolling. The girls also start sobering up from their over excitement. Whatever they say, both of them knows that Alisha did an amazing job for her first time acting. No wonder she got the people's choice award for it.

  Laura tucks the popcorn bowl under her arm and takes the two joice glasses on her hands. She's about to head towards the kitchen when Violet's tiny voice stops her on her tracks.

  'Professor Hemmington had a mild heart attack. This time it's really serious. He says he-' Violet's voice wavers.

  'He doesn't want to fight anymore.'

...............

  'Here's the report from the construction. Also, Ms. Hussain has given some new ideas. Would you like to see them now or should I give you those later.' Grace says as she places a steaming coffee and the report in front of Laura.