best day of my life

alessia p.o.v

when i woke up the next morning, i didn't see shawn laying beside me. i was thinking he was downstairs or something but...since i didn't see him, i went to take a shower. as i was in the shower, i was thinking of shawn and i was thinking about yesterday. my eyes was closed as the water was rinsing me and as i was washing my hair and my body. soon, i touched my lips and that reminded me of shawn kissing me. his lips was just amazing and perfect. no guy's kiss has never been this good. i thought about everything but i heard the door open and shawn walked in. when he entered, i acted like i didn't see him and kept doing what i was doing. but the next thing i knew, shawn was already in the shower and he touched my hips.

i smiled and then turned around. 

Shawn: "sorry to get involved in your privacy."

Alessia: "oh the shower is fine with u in here."

he pulled me close to him as he had his hand wrapped around me.

Shawn: "oh yeah?"

we kissed right away as the water was pouring on us. it seems like we took a shower together. i came out already dressed and was laughing. now that was the best shower i've ever had.  

Shawn: "what do u say about dinner tonight at that fancy restaurant?"

Alessia: "of course."

Shawn: "oh and wear something fancy..it's a dress to impress."

Alessia: "ooh i love the sound of that."

we kissed. Shawn's sister Shaylee walked in.

Shaylee: "OOH! LOOK AT THE CUTEST COUPLE!"

Shawn: "Shaylee, knock it off haha."

Shaylee: "I just can't get over how cute you guys are."

Alessia: "aww thanks."

Shaylee: "tonight, i will be picking out your outfit and doing your makeup for you and shawn's romantic date."

Alessia: "really?"

Shaylee: "sure, i want you to look ur very best."

Alessia: "i appreciate it."

Shaylee: "you're welcome."

Shawn: "i gotta go take care of some errands, you two hang out."

Alessia: "okay."

he kissed me on my forehead and left. 

Shaylee: "so what do you wanna do?! you got plenty of time before your date!"

Alessia: "anything fun."

Shaylee: "okay let's watch a Tv show together!"

Alessia: "okay."

we watched some TV shows together and then played some board games. it was fun hanging out with Shaylee till my date. we went to the mall and bought a perfect outfit. Shaylee has really great taste in fashion because the dress she picked out for me was stunning and she even did my makeup too and my hair. when i was done getting ready, me and shawn headed to the restaurant with everybody else.

Shawn: "you look so beautiful."

Alessia: "thank u so much, i love this dress."

Shawn: "my sister is good in fashion, isn't she?"

Alessia: "she really does."

Shawn: "i'm glad you two like each other."

i smiled. we all had dinner and spoke for about a few minutes.

Shawn: "hey, alessia?"

i looked at him as i was smiling.

Shawn: "i wanna ask u something."

everyone was looking as shawn was about to say something. that made me wonder why everyone was staring and not talking until i saw shawn kneeling down on one of his knee with a box in his hand and there was a diamond ring in there. i had a feeling there was a ring in that box but i had to be sure. 

Shawn: "i know this came a little too unexpected but...i love you so much. we've been best friends for 4 and a half years and we started dating for 2 years now. i did this because i knew you were the perfect girl that i wanted to spend my whole life with. when i first met you, i was in love with you completely. you were so beautiful and your singing voice gave me goosebumps like your voice was incredible. i knew that i had to take you out and i had to get to know you and be best friends with you or even be that perfect guy that you would never want to leave from."

i started to smile more big as tears were filling my eyes. i heard everyone saying "awwww" from behind me. the whole restaurant was watching us.

Shawn: "Alessia, i wanna spend my whole life with you, i wanna even have a family with you. so will you please make me the most happiest man in the world...and marry me?"

i was looking at him desperately as i was smiling. 

Alessia: "YES YES YES!!"

he got up and placed the ring on my finger and we kissed. we were both so happy and so was everyone else. i was actually getting married.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

A/N: Story's not over yet! There's another one coming soon!