the new year party

shawn p.o.v

today was the new year party at alessia's and i was so excited. it was almost night time when i was just helping my sister with some new year decorations for her to hang up for my mom. it was pretty fun decorating my house too. when i was done, i got changed into my suit that i bought yesterday and i just had a card for alessia too. i was glad that alessia was now my girlfriend this year. that was the best thing that's ever happened.

i arrived at her house and there was already a lot of people there. some of them were sitting down and talking and some were standing and drinking champagne. i didn't see alessia anywhere so i stood somewhere while i had a tiny glass of champagne in my hand. i looked on the stairs and saw alessia coming down calmly and a little quick. she was grinning at me as if she knew i was already at her house. i was shocked when i saw her coming down. she was wearing a sliver outfit and her hair was wavy. she was hearing sliver hoop earrings with heels and she had her makeup done. her makeup looked a bit casual but it was gorgeous. she placed the side of her hair back as she was down the stairs. she walked up to me.

shawn: "omg..you look absolutely stunning..! i need to catch my breath omg! you look like a diamond!"

alessia: "aww thank you."

she kissed me on the cheek.

alessia: "i see u have already tried the champagne."

shawn: "oh this champagne is my favorite."

she laughed.

shawn: "hey, there's music on. do u wanna dance?"

alessia: "oh no i can't."

shawn: "please."

alessia: "but i don't dance."

shawn: "do it for me."

she looked at me right in the eyes.

alessia: "ughh how could i say no to u?"

i chucked and placed her hand into mine. her hand fit right into mine so perfectly. i loved holding her hand. she was looking down on the ground as she was because i could tell she was nervous. we danced for about 30 minutes and then we headed outside to have a private talk. as the moon was shining upon us, i looked at her.

shawn: "you're so beautiful."

she turned around and looked at me. we were both silent for a few seconds but she placed her hand on my face. i loved looking at her face and her eyes. she slowly walked up to me and then we kissed. i placed my hands on her back and she placed hers on mine. we were kissing for the past 30 minutes. you know when u kiss someone and u can't stop? yeah that's what happened. we just couldn't stop.

she stopped kissing me but still had her lips on mine.

alessia: "wanna go upstairs?"

shawn: "yea."

we both went upstairs without no one noticing. the lights were off as we entered. alessia wanted to turn them on but i didn't let her so she agreed with leaving the lights off. she slowly walked to the window and started looking at it for a couple of seconds as she held onto my hand. as she stared at the window for a long time, i went up to her as i was right behind her. i placed the other side of her hair to her back slowly.

shawn: "you tired?" *starts kissing her neck*

she was trying hard not to close her eyes or to react to it.

she slowly replied.

alessia: "...no."

i kept kissing her there and i replied.

shawn: "seems like it..."

she wanted to say no again but she couldn't help it. she placed me down on the bed and she went on top of me and with that, we kissed nonstop. i couldn't stop kissing her once we were on the bed. i placed her down on the bed and i went on top of her. and when i was on top of her, she groaned and she touched the side of my back with her hand. we were almost getting to the good part but before we did it, she stopped.

shawn: "what?"

alessia: "i'm sorry....i can't..."

shawn: "what's wrong?"

alessia: "i can't do this..."

she started to cry a little.

shawn: "ale, what's wrong?"

alessia: "i just can't..."

and she walked off. i went after her. before she could go downstairs, i stopped her.

shawn: "ale, what's the matter? i saw u crying.."

alessia: " just don't worry about it.."

and she headed down. i went after her. the party didn't end that well because of alessia and i was concerned about what went wrong. did i hurt her? did something happen? all those questions were just in my head. i didn't know what went wrong but i wanna know what's wrong and why we stopped.

A/N: End of chapter!