im ready

alessia p.o.v

ever since i told shawn about my personal things, he was around me lately making sure i didn't have nightmares of rapist and making sure i was okay and all that and that made me feel really good.

shawn: "alessia, i was thinking about something.."

alessia: "what?"

shawn: "what if u moved in with me?"

alessia: "me? move in with u?"

shawn: "yea.."

alessia: "don't u think it's a little too early to ask for me to move in with u?"

shawn: "no it's just that i need u more in my life."

alessia: "i just can't say no to u, u make me say yes so easily cause you make me so happy."

shawn: "i love making u smile."

i smiled.

alessia: "i know."

and then we kissed. we kept kissing nonstop. as i was kissing him, he moved me closer to him as we were on the bed.

alessia: "shawn.."

shawn: "trust me.."

i sighed.

shawn: "do u trust me?"

i nodded right away.

shawn: "i love you."

alessia: "i love u too."

and then we kissed. his kisses was keeping me calm and i was already less afraid. i felt the nightmare coming to me again and i wanted to stop but shawn was preventing me from being scared. he wanted to keep going. as soon as i kissed a few more times, the nightmare didn't bother me anymore. i was better. he went on top of me as i was still on the bed and i groaned. it's like we were continuing from where we left off from the other night. i touched the side of his back and scratched it gently and it all became into something else.

A/N: End of chapter!