going away for the holidays

shawn p.o.v

it was almost the holidays in canada and i was excited because i got the perfect gift for alessia. alessia is a very special girl and i want this holiday to be the best for her.  i was actually gonna see her again today because my day was always perfect whenever i got to see her. just seeing her beautiful face was what i needed during the day.

i made it to her house and i knocked on the door. her house has a christmas wreath on her door. she opened the door and she was wearing a red christmas sweater with black jeans and she was wearing red and white sneakers with it too. she smiled.

alessia: "shawn!"

shawn: "hey."

she jumped on my arms as we gave each other a hug.

shawn: "the holidays are starting."

alessia: "i know i'm so excited."

shawn: "what are u doing this year?"

alessia: "i'm going away to new york."

shawn: "really? when?"

alessia: "we leave on friday night."

shawn: "oh so i won't see u during christmas then.."

alessia: "no."

shawn: "oh..i actually had something to give u."

alessia: "aww u got me a present?"

shawn: "why wouldn't i? you're a special person."

alessia: "awww you are just so cute."

shawn: "would u come over to my house to see it?"

alessia: "sure but can u at least stay for a few minutes just for eggnog?"

shawn: "uh..yeah okay."

i walked inside and she closed the door.

alessia and i had eggnog as we spoke together on the sofa near the christmas tree. it was fun talking to each other. we spoke for about 20 minutes and then i took her to my house. when we arrived, alessia looked around.

alessia: "wow ur house looks so amazing."

shawn: "thank you."

alessia: "i love the decorations."

he smiled as he hung up our jackets.

shawn: "and now for the treat."

we both went upstairs and sat down on the bed. i bought the christmas present i bought for her. it was a necklace but it was half. the necklace was gold and it was written in big words: GF. (girlfriend)

alessia: "it's beautiful, where's the other half?"

i bought out the other half and my half said: BF. (boyfriend)

shawn: "you see, this half right here is yours and this right here is mine. this necklace is not just an ordinary necklace. when u keep the first half, you give the second one to someone u care about. this necklace may be for friendship, but it's also for relationships. and once u and that special person has it, you two will be together forever."

she smiled.

shawn: "as long as we have this, we will never be apart."

alessia: "this is so sweet, thank u so much."

i helped her put on the necklace and it was placed neatly on her neck and then i put mine on.

alessia: "thank u."

shawn: "anything for u."

alessia: "i don't deserve all of this."

shawn: "it's almost christmas eve, what did u expect me to do?"

alessia: "but i didn't get u a present.."

shawn: "i don't need one.."

she looked at me as she was smiling and i held onto her hands.

shawn: "i already have what i want."

alessia: "really?"

shawn: "all i want for christmas is just u."

she shook her head as she was smiling and she gave me a big hug. we hugged longer than just a few minutes.

alessia: *whispers* "i love you so much."

shawn: "i love u too, i really do. ur the best thing that's ever happened to me."

alessia: "aww."

shawn: "i'm really gonna miss u when ur in new york."

alessia: "don't worry, i'll be back before the new year."

shawn: "will u text me?"

alessia: "everyday."

shawn: "i wanted to spend my christmas with u."

alessia: "awww it's ok, you'll spend ur new year's with me, we're having a new year's party."

shawn: "that'll be nice."

we both looked at each other for a couple of seconds.

shawn: "there's a mistletoe outside my door."

alessia: "shall we go?"

shawn: "oh yes, want a sugar cookie?"

she took a sugar cookie.

alessia: "thanks."

we both ate a sugar cookie and headed outside. we stood where the mistletoe was.

shawn: "this was where i wanted to meet..right here under the mistletoe."

alessia: "so...are u gonna kiss me or nah?"

shawn: "wouldn't wait any second for it."

and we kissed. my sister turned on the light of the mistletoe as we did it and then it started snowing. after we kissed for about 10 minutes, we both laughed. i looked at the window and my sister waved at me. we waved at her back. alessia ate dinner at our house and then i walked her home. i gave her one last hug because she was leaving on friday. it was fun spending time with her before she left.

shawn: "merry christmas."

alessia: "merry christmas to u too."

she went inside her house and then i left.

A/N: End of chapter!