she's mine

shawn p.o.v

today, Alessia's worst nightmare came back—the rapist. he was arrested for a pretty long time but he busted himself out. I spotted him touching Alessia and trying to hurt her but i immediately rushed outside.

Shawn: "i swear if you touch ever again!"

I pushed him off of her and then he got up from the ground and pushed me. We almost got into a fight.

Alessia: "Stop it! both of you!"

i didn't stop attacking him until he got hurt. Alessia looked at him as if she was shocked.

shawn: "run ale!"

she ran away and the rapist tried to go after her. i held onto his arm tightly.

shawn: "touch my girl again and you'll be so sorry that you came back."

he let go of my hand and ran off. I know that guy won't get far. the cops will come back for him soon. i headed to where alessia was. she looked at me as if she was scared and worried. I touched her cheeks as i looked at her.

shawn: "are you okay?"

she nodded.

alessia: "is he still after me?"

shawn: "he ran off but don't worry, if he comes back he'll be sorry."

alessia: "i knew he was gonna find me."

shawn: "we have to get out of here."

alessia: "you mean we have to leave the whole place?"

shawn: "yea.."

alessia: "my parents..."

shawn: "what about them?"

alessia: "what if they ask why im moving out?"

shawn: "then we'll tell them that i bought a new apartment and then we'll go."

alessia: "ok i hope this works."

alessia headed back home and started packing all of her stuff. She told her parents what happened but didn't them the exact truth. I placed her stuff in my car and we drove off. We arrived at our house and Alessia was looking around.

alessia: "this place is so beautiful."

shawn: "i didn't only buy this house to keep u safe."

she looked at me.

shawn: "i bought this house because i wanted to spend my whole life with you. I wanted to be closer to you than us being far from each other."

alessia: "you are actually so cute."

shawn: "i know."

alessia: "i hope he doesn't find us though."

shawn: "oh he won't...as long as you with me, you will be safe."

alessia: "i always feel safe when you're right here with me."

shawn: "you are the best thing that's ever happened to me and if something happened to u, I'd probably kill myself."

she laughed.

shawn: "what do you wanna do?"

alessia: "well there's a fancy restaurant over there and i really wanna know what they are serving there because they're food looks really good."

shawn: "okay we'll go there, anything for you."

alessia: "thank you."

we kissed and then we held hands as we headed to the restaurant. when we got there, we sat down and ordered our drinks and meals. I decided to settle with the salmon because it looked really good and Alessia decided to settle with the pasta.