ignoring me

alessia p.o.v

when i woke up this morning heading to boston, i wasn't happy about the fact that shawn ignored me all day yesterday and i wanted to know why. i went on my phone and opened my insta to text him

my message: really? that was ur plan...to just ignore me thru the whole day...thanks very much..

and then i got off my phone and waited for his reply. he replied me a few minutes later.

his message: "i'm sorry! i was just really busy!

i replied back to him and we kept texting and texting. i was still a little mad when i was texting him because he has never ignored me before. i sent him like almost 30 messages before going on stage. something's going on and i'ma find out what it is. our conversation didn't end that pretty well. i was annoyed with him thru the whole conversation. i didn't wanna be mad at him already because i know he wouldn't ignore me on purpose like that but it just bothers me. i don't like when he ignores me and if he does it again, i'll never speak to him again even tho if i have feelings for him, i still won't. 

me and shawn texted through the whole day again and guess what? he ignored me again during the middle of the day. when will this guy stop ignoring me? usually when he's at his shows, he never ignores me but this time he's doing and this is the second time he did it. i didn't wanna get mad at him already because this was his second time but it won't go well if he keeps doing it. after i performed, i didn't bother texting him anymore because i know he'll avoid me again like he would always do. 

olivia: "you seem like you've been in a bad mood today, you okay?"

alessia: "no."

olivia: "why? what's wrong?"

alessia: "shawn's been ignoring me."

olivia: "that's strange, why?"

alessia: "i don't know."

olivia: "did u do anything wrong to him?"

alessia: "no.."

olivia: "then why?"

alessia: "i don't know, he would text me in the morning but during the middle of the day, he doesn't. i feel like someone is there with him to watch on how long he goes on his phone."

olivia: "you think he already has someone?"

alessia: "yea i have feeling he does."

olivia: "shawn would never leave you."

alessia: "i haven't told him how i feel yet, but i feel like he already has a girlfriend."

olivia: "umm..."

alessia: "what?"

olivia: "nothing."

alessia: "tell me."

olivia: "i don't have nothing to say."

i looked at liv like i was confused. does liv know what's going on? 

olivia: "stop looking at me like that.."

alessia: "if u know what's going on, you could tell me.."

olivia: "yea i know.."

liv looked as if she was guilty but i didn't want to bother her about it. i'll find out eventually on what's going on. so today for me was somewhat okay because i feel like shawn is up to something and i think liv knows about it. me and the crew watched a movie to end the day and it was a scary movie which made me even more annoyed but i tried not to show it. i was kind of annoyed at liv too which is why i hadn't said any few words to after that. after the movie, i went straight to bed.

A/N: End of chapter!