i love you

alessia p.o.v

today was my final day of tour and i was better than last time since the past few days. i was gonna do another tour soon when i release a new album. i was actually really excited for my hometown show because i could finally see my family and i could see shawn too because i miss him a lot. my injuries from the accident was actually so much better now and i was happy again. this whole day i rehearsed and spoke with my team till it was time to go up on the stage. 

everyone in the crowd was happy to see me better and not injured and it felt good to be back saying hi to my fans. i know i had to make it up to some places because the shows were all postponed but i'ma visit them again on my next tour. after performing, i met fans and i got some gifts from them too which was so sweet and so thoughtful.  after all that fun, it was finally time to head back home and i was exhausted. we arrived at the airport and was on the plane to head back. it was 4 hours long so i got to sleep.

when i got to Canada, my parents and my brother was waiting for me.

alessia: "hey guys."

mom: "hey."

dad: "hi."

we gave each other a hug.

mom: "we've missed u."

alessia: "i've missed u too."

i gave a hug to my brother dario and then we all headed home. shawn was in canada too so i was gonna meet up with him but before i did that, i did some fun stuff with my brother and relaxed with my parents. i met up with shawn when it was about 12pm. we were so happy to see each other that we gave each other a hug. shawn lifted me in the air as he hugged me.

shawn: "hey."

alessia: "hey."

shawn: "how was the tour?"

alessia: "great."

shawn: "i'm sorry for all the trouble i put u in."

alessia: "it's ok.."

we both grinned at each other for a few minutes.

shawn: "i broke up with camila."

alessia: "you did? how?"

shawn: "i told her that i had feelings for someone else and she got upset but it kind of went a little easy."

alessia: "wow."

shawn: "yea..u were more important to me than camila. my feelings for u were so strong."

alessia: "me too, i thought i would lose u because u were with her."

shawn: "you'll never lose me."

alessia: "shawn.."

shawn: "what?"

alessia: "i love you."

shawn: "really?"

alessia: "yea."

shawn: "this is what i was been waiting for u to say."

alessia: "seriously?"

shawn: "yea."

i couldn't help it but i just kissed him right away. shawn placed his hands on my hips and then i placed my hands on his shoulders. we kissed for almost a pretty long time but we stopped.

shawn: "wow.."

alessia: "i'm sorry..i couldn't help it."

shawn: "don't be sorry..your lips were so amazing and so soft."

i laughed.

alessia: "why don't u keep going then?"

shawn: "sure."

and we kept kissing and kissing. this was how long i was been waiting to kiss him. his lips were perfect. he felt his hands touching mine and i touched his.