what is going on

alessia p.o.v

today i wasn't going to perform tonight because i got a day off. i kept noticing that liv was giving me guilty looks after she was on her phone. she looked like she was texting someone.

alessia: "liv what's going on?"

olivia: "nothing."

alessia: "stop lying to me, i know u know what's wrong."

olivia: "i don't..."

alessia: "i can't believe you're lying to me."

olivia: "how could u assume that i'm lying to u? I'm ur best friend."

alessia: "you're looking at me as if ur hiding something from me, i know it's about shawn. tell me what's wrong or i'm just gonna assume ur lying and won't talk to you."

olivia: "i would never lie to u."

alessia: "you're looking as if u know what's going on. i'm so confused. shawn ignores me and now ur acting weird...are u dating shawn?"

olivia: "what...ew no! how can i date shawn when u have a crush on him? if i was dating shawn, i would've already told you."

alessia: "i'm pretty sure you wouldn't..."

olivia: "ale what has gotten into you?? ur changing now..."

alessia: "shawn has been ignoring me thats why i'm so mad right now and i'm already mad at cause i know you're lying."

olivia: "alessia! i'm not lying!"

alessia: "yes u are!"

olivia: "i can't believe we're fighting."

alessia: "i can't believe you're lying."

olivia: "would u just shut up?!"

alessia: "i did not just hear u tell me that- are u actually serious right now?"

olivia: "yes u heard me loud and clear! SHUT UP! I DON'T WANNA HEAR THIS!"

alessia: "i can't believe you..."

olivia: "i can't believe you either...if u really think i'm such a liar, then don't be my best friend!"

alessia: "fine i won't!"

liv looked at me as i was walking away as her frown turned into a sad look on her face. i walked to the bedrooms and i sat down. i was so angry right now. i've never been this angry at all especially at liv. i didn't wanna talk to anyone right now even shawn but if he texts me, i'll reply because i'm not gonna be like him who ignores me all the time. i stayed in my bed being mad until i cried. me and liv weren't best friends anymore. i know liv was lying and i could see it in her face. she's not allowed to talk to me until she tells me truth. i do still have feelings for shawn but for now, i can't talk to him until i know what's going on. throughout the whole day, me and liv didn't speak. i was only talking eric and adrian and the rest of the team. i was hurt that me and her weren't best friends anymore but i had to act like i didn't care. i headed to bed and didn't say goodnight to liv but i said goodnight to the others.

A/N: End of chapter!