till you're ready

shawn p.o.v

i was also on tour but i wasn't with alessia this time. the only reason why we met before was because it was a coincidence but ever since that happened, i couldn't stop thinking about her. i already had a girlfriend which is camila. camila was a beautiful and an amazing girl but alessia was who i really wanted. and she was on tour with me too so it's really hard to keep her away from me. every single time when she always sees me on my phone when we talk, she gets mad because she knows i talk with alessia. 

camila: "shawn get off your phone for once!"

shawn: "why?"

camila: "because you're always on it! yesterday, u were on it all day talking with alessia."

shawn: "i'm sorry, i just got a little distracted with it."

camila: "you know what?"

shawn: "what?"

camila: "i don't like it when you talk or hang out with alessia."

shawn: "she's just a best friend, camila. it's not really a big deal."

camila: "it is a big deal, i always think you like her more than me."

shawn: "that's not true."

camila: "you text her every single day, shawn!"

shawn: "that doesn't mean i don't love you, right?"

she sighed.

camila: "no but i think something's going on between u two."

shawn: "nothing's going on, we just text every single day cause we miss each other easily when we're far from each other."

camila: "oh of course...i totally forgot you guys were far away!"

she said sarcastically.

shawn: "you're overreacting, camila."

camila: "i'm overreacting?!"

shawn: "yes you are and calm your voice down or the bus driver is gonna think something's going in here."

camila: "shawn!"

shawn: "what?"

camila: "get off your phone!"

shawn: "ok fine i'll get off!"

i got off my phone and placed right beside me. alessia was texting me and sending me messages like 13 times. camila kept hearing my phone buzz and was getting mad again. i muted my buzzing sound so that i won't hear anything. i felt pretty bad for leaving her like that. i wanted to reply to her message so bad but camila will get mad if i do. having camila around me and texting alessia was starting to become hard for me. i don't want camila to think i love alessia which i do but she can't know. and alessia can't know about camila because if she finds out, i'm screwed. me and camila did things together but i couldn't get alessia off my head. even when i was performing, i was thinking about her. even when i was on the tour bus after performing, she was still there. camila was still watching me on when i go on my phone like she was my parent..she was so strict. i went straight to bed without touching my phone and now alessia will probably be mad at me for ignoring her. so far, i've gotten 29 messages from her which made me feel more bad about it.

A/N: End of chapter!