alessia or camila

shawn p.o.v

during my tour, i haven't been happy lately and it's all because of alessia. it really hurts me that we had to take a break from each other but i didn't blame her for being upset at all. it was my fault that she was upset and i deserved it. i should've left camila and went with alessia but if i did that, i would break camila's heart. i have to choose between them. i really like alessia a lot. she's beautiful, she's sweet, amazing, unique and she's so funny and i loved her smile. she's also good to be around with. there's so many things i liked about her. i've never liked someone this much but my feelings for alessia was so deep. camila was always getting angry at me for always talking with alessia but i hope she's happy now because me and alessia no longer talk to each other...thanks to her. 

camila: "so u finally stopped talking to her, huh?"

shawn: "who?"

camila: "alessia.."

he sighed.

shawn: "i didn't stop talking to her..."

camila's eyes widened as she frowned. i looked at her and my eyes widened too.

shawn: "she stopped talking to me..."

i said as i was looking at her straight in the eyes.

camila: "a break?"

shawn: "yes."

camila: "good."

shawn: "what do u mean?"

camila: "u can finally focus on me."

shawn: "u don't understand, camila. she's my best friend that i've known for 4 and a half years."

camila: "she'll come back to u."

shawn: "i don't think she will."

camila: "why do u care?"

i sighed.

shawn: "because i care about her."

camila: "why?"

shawn: "because we're friends! and friends care for each other!"

"more like girlfriend.." she mumbled.

shawn: "i heard that."

camila: "it's the truth, u care about her like she's ur girlfriend..."

i rolled my eyes.

shawn: "no she's not my girlfriend, it's just i care about her cause she's my best friend.."

camila: "i'm getting tired of u two."

shawn: ...

camila: "choose who u want shawn..me or alessia?"

i really wanted alessia but i don't wanna upset camila. i already made alessia upset and we're on a break but if we're gonna break, does that mean i have to hurt her?

shawn: "you can't ask me that..."

camila: "i guess i am now."

camila walked away without saying no words. i'm a total jerk. i have to make my right choice. this is hard for me to decide.

A/N: End of chapter!