happiness

alessia p.o.v

when my tour ended, i was starting to feel even more better. it felt good to be back with my parents and my brother. me and shawn aren't official yet, but we do really like each other. we've been getting more closer and closer. and speaking of him, i was gonna see him today for lunch and I'm so happy about it.

later during the day, i got changed and met up with Shawn. We were gonna eat at Wendy's. When i met up with him, we gave each other a big long hug.

shawn: "hey."

i smiled.

alessia: "hey."

shawn: "are u ready?"

alessia: "yea let's go."

we started walking together to Wendy's.

alessia: "omg it's getting cold now these days and i forgot to bring a jacket again."

shawn: "haha do u want mine?"

alessia: "no shawn, i don't want u to get sick."

shawn: "but i don't want u to get sick."

alessia: "it's fine."

shawn: "no ur health is important me, i don't want my girl to get sick."

i smiled.

alessia: "i appreciate that u care, but u really don't need to do that."

shawn: "yes i do."

he gave me his jacket.

shawn: "for ur gift this Christmas, ima give u a sweater."

alessia: "thanks for ruining the surprise."

shawn: "haha u don't like surprises."

alessia: "oh yea true haha."

he placed his hand in mine and we both looked at each other in the eyes for a couple of seconds as we were still smiling.

shawn: "we should...go inside."

alessia: "yea.."

we went inside and ordered our meals and sat down at our seats to eat. it was fun eating and laughing together as we made jokes and talked about some funny things that happened to us. after we ate, we took a walk around the park.

alessia: "thanks for the lunch."

shawn: "oh u don't need to thank me."

alessia: "i haven't had Wendy's in such a long time. it felt good eating it again."

he laughed.

shawn: "ale.."

alessia: "yea.."

shawn: "can i say something to u?"

alessia: "of course."

i looked at shawn.

shawn: "i feel complete when i'm with u, ur like an object that i hold so much that i just can't let go, i can't stop thinking about u. i think about u literally everyday in my whole life. i've never loved someone this much as the way i love you. i would be so scared to lose u or if something happened to u."

alessia: "you'll never lose me."

shawn: "i know but i almost lost u twice...you were almost killed by a car and i broke ur beautiful heart because i wasn't being honest with u."

alessia: "but that's over now, u haven't lost me since those days."

shawn: "i just hope i don't."

i kissed him on the side.

alessia: "don't worry about losing me because you'll never will."

he smiled and then kissed me as he placed his hands on my face. i stopped kissing him immediately.

alessia: "haha ur hands are freezing!"

shawn: "baby it's cold outside.."

i laughed and then we kissed again for about a couple of seconds. we hung out through the whole day and it was so much fun. i got to my bedroom and was laying down on it. i couldn't be more happier. i couldn't stop thinking about all the fun stuff we did today and what he told me. he's so sweet, heartwarming, loving and just an incredible and cute guy. i've never liked someone this much. i turned to the side of my pillow as i had my grin on my face and i was asleep.

A/N: End of chapter!