"I see." He said as he looked down at me.

"When I woke up, I was in some place. And I remember the members of the Akatsuki. I remember their leader threatening me with torture if I didn't join them, but we all know me and my sarcastic mouth." I said as Ibiki nodded.
"The torture began. First with the aquatic asshole Kisame Hoshigaki; he water boarded me, then tried to drown me completely, but would stop before I passed out, of course." I said as I noticed Kakashi stiffen.
"Eventually, he gave up, and I was sent to my room. The kid was next... Deidara, the one we thought Kakashi killed. He didn't do anything to me, except ask me to join. Though he didn't really care if I joined or not. He was alright I guess. It was a shame he was the enemy though." I said as Ibiki and the others watched me.

"You were meant to be tortured and yet he did nothing? Who would pass up such an opportunity?" Ibiki said as I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously not you." I said as he nodded and winked.

"You know me well." He teased as I shook my head softly.

"I believe Itachi Uchiha was next... I swear there was someone before that... But I can't remember..." I said as the room got silent, and Kakashi stared at me. I looked at him, as Ibiki spoke up.

"We'll have Inoichi look through your mind, after I learn the details of Itachi's methods." He said with a smirk.
"I'm sure he gave you no mercy." He said, as I stared at Kakashi.

"Itachi took my world and turned it into a twisted fantasy. Old comrades that I once knew were alive. The ninja world I knew didn't exist, and I faced heartbreak more than enough while under his jutsu."

"Seeing his track record, I'm surprised he let you off so easily." He replied as I snapped my head towards him.

"He made me believe that Team Seven and Team Ten came to my rescue... He made me believe that I had finally had the chance to reconcile with my lover, and he watched as I-" I suddenly stopped and looked down, blushing.

"As you what?"

"I think I'll take a pass on that one. I seem to have spoken too much." I said in embarrassment, as Ibiki looked over at Inoichi who nodded and stepped forward.
"Wait... Wait!" I said as he stopped.
"Uh... You really don't wanna see that." I pleaded, as he looked at me.

"It's an interrogation (Y/N)." He replied as I tried to clear my mind.
"Besides I've seen many things in this line of duty, it can't be that bad." He replied as I blushed harder. His hand went to my head and he closed his eyes.

"I beg to differ." I replied before I suddenly felt as if I was in a trance. I could feel him inside of my head for moments before we both came back to clarity. Inoichi removed his hand, and cleared his throat as his face turned red. Ibiki rose a brow as Inoichi looked over at Kakashi for a mere moment before shaking his head.

"Well?" Ibiki asked as Inoichi blushed harder.

"Uh, there seems to be a part of her memory blocked, this is why she... Can't remember pieces. The memories are their, but not even I can open them..." he trailed off blushing.

"Why in the hell are you blushing like a little school girl?" He asked in confusion, as Inoichi's and my face turned red.

"I stand corrected." He said as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, and cleared his throat.
"Seems (Y/N) and Kakashi most definitely made up..." he said as he blushed harder.
"They were getting down and jiggy with it..." he added as I blushed.