Chapter 7: Risky Retrieval

Start from the beginning

"Awwwwwwwww" Benoit and Delevio cooed.

Benoit scooped Tokyo from the box, "Look at this cutie!"

"His cheeks are so big!" Delevio squealed, she was rubbing Tokyo's face making him giggle like a baby.

London sat on the floor annoyed with somemon, "Okay! Who's the idea was it to send Tokyo here!!"

The two looked at London, and tilted their heads to one side, "Tokyo? That's in Japan"

"That's his name, he's from Japan" London replied, "Arceus help me"

"Ehhhhhhhh?!" Benoit and Delevio shouted in surprise.

Then he noticed something in the box, it was a note from Moonlake...

Sorry, London! He wouldn't stop harassing me about seeing you, anyway take care, my love!

Your boyo Moonlake! 😙😘

London rolled his eyes at the part where he wrote my love, he turned his attention to Tokyo, he was clearly angry at him for shipping himself to him, but Tokyo's glimmering eyes somehow prevented him from saying what he wanted to say.

"Mmf" London grumbled, Tokyo climbed out of the box and pressed his cheek on his, nuzzling him affectionately.

Delevio and Benoit looked at each other and chuckled a little.

Later, after London made them dinner, Delevio and London asked Benoit why he was in New York, to begin with.

"Okay... So Benoit why are you here instead of back in London?" Delevio asked, finishing her Hamburg steak.

"I wanna support London! I do love him after all" Benoit replied, poking his fingers and blushing at London.

Tokyo climbed on London and lazily lounged on his head, London blushed a little.

"Um... Okay," London replied, looking at the table a little embarrassed at what Benoit told him.

Delevio thought it was cute so she rubbed his head, Benoit laughed a little.

"That's sweet of you!" She said.

Benoit giggled a little, London sighed, "Really Benny, emotional support?"

He nodded admittingly, London facepalmed, "What about me makes me so freaking..... Loved around here?"

"You touch the hearts of everymon you meet" Benoit replied with a giggle.

Delevio got a phone call from Greene, he needed her here to go to headquarters in Manhattan.

"I gotta go Greene needs me," Delevio said, the Glaceon putting on her shoes and grabbing her handbag.

"Stay safe!" London shouted.

With that Delevio was out the door.

Benoit wrapped his arms around him, London sighed and turned on the television.

"If you are going to stay here we need to set some rules," London said to Benoit, the Eevee turned to him and puffed up his cheeks, he was annoyed, London already told him the rules when he was going to stay over with him.