"What if you fall?" He asked

Y/N looked at him with cold eyes.

"I have fell enough times not to care for another. So if I fall.... I will fall" She said

Jungkook's lips parted at her comment as she looked away from him. He felt guilt rush in him again as he looked down at his feet. The bus stopped and he saw Y/N walking forward and without a second thought he followed.

He got down after her and she continued walking forward not wanting to have any sort of communication with the boy.

***

Y/N was done with her two classes and only had one class left before she could go home.

She came out of the campus to enjoy the weather away from chaos. Away from people. She sat by the sitting area that was by the trees which was quite far away from the crowd of the break of students. The breezes were comfortable and the sun was not scorching today. So it was perfect for her to sit and do her revision in the remote.

She started to go through her notes since she had a test to give after the one hour break. She was quite nervous for the test since it involved maths and that was never her friend.

As she ferociously flipped through the notes until she felt a presence infront of her. She looked up to be met with a blond. She is of moderate height. She is wearing a blue shirt which showed a bit of her cleavage and a white shorts. Her face had toned make up. She is pretty. She looked like a doll.

"How may I help you?" Y/N asked her confused by her presence

"My name is Athena. You must know. I am the most popular here" She said arrogantly

"Which department are you from?" Y/N asked

"I study marketing. Anyways I am not here to waste my time talking shit to you. So I will get to point" She said flipping her hair

She put a leg beside Y/N's seat making her flinch as a deja vu ran through her. She shivered at the remembrance.

"What is your relationship with Jungkook?" She asked getting her face closer

Y/N's breathing increased in nervousness. She frantically looked everywhere. She did not want to be in this situation. She did not want to speak as she thought this would cause her harm as the experience from before ran through her mind.

"Bitch look at me!" Athena said roughly holding her cheeks making Y/N pout.

Y/N's eyes widened. She was to weak and afraid to fight back. She just wanted to escape. Her old memories ran through her mind. Athena picked her up by harshly holding her shirt and asked.

"Now answer my question!!" She said shaking her still holding onto her shirt

Y/N looked down panicked and answered

"N-Nothing. N-N-Nothing is g-going between us" She stuttered

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" Athena screamed

"I-I swear t-there is n-nothi-" Y/N was cut off

"I SAID DON'T LIE SLUT!" Athena screamed again pushing her harshly

Y/N stumbled forward. But she did not fall on the ground and felt a pair of arms holding her as she looked ahead frozen by the situation. Tears started to stream down her eyes as shivers of fear ran down her spine.

Athena's eyes widened at the figure who caught her. She started to fix her hair and exposed a bit more of her cleavage.

"J-Jungkook she tried to hurt me...I was just defending myself-"  She was cut of by Jungkook's glare.