"What?" Harry asked.

"Your hands mate," Niall stated as he walked by.

Just then my eyes flashed down to Harry and I's interlocked hands. I blushed and let go of his hand quickly.

"Uhm, I'll be right back." I stated, walking to the lavish living room, in which Zayn, Liam and Niall were already seated, and ran up the spiral stairs.

I burst into the breath-taking (and surprisingly still clean) bedroom and walked over to the closet. After slipping on black cotton shorts and Harry's black t-shirt, I tied up my hair in a messed up bun and grabbed my glasses. I ran down the stairs and walked in, sitting in the empty spot beside Niall.

"What's going on?" I asked, slightly out of breath.

"Louis decided that it would be fun to play Just Dance 4 on Xbox because apparently 'everyone is tired of FIFA and real football is better'." He added air-quotations and rolled his eyes.

I laughed and pushed my glasses up the bridge of my nose. "Well, that should be interesting. I'm quite an expert at Just Dance 4."

"We'll see about that!" Louis scoffed, from his spot in front of the censor. "I'm the best at this game. Too bad Hazza doesn't have Just Dance 5."

"I haven't gone shopping for video games in a while..." Harry claimed.

I looked over at him and I couldn't help but feel sad. I want to cuddle with him.

He mouthed a 'I miss you' to me as I mouthed one back.

"Hey, no couple stuff!" Zayn yelled.

Harry gave Zayn a look of shock as Zayn laughed, scrunching up his nose in the process.

"We're not doing couple things!" Harry protested.

"Sure," Zayn said sarcastically.

"Shut up." Harry mumbled, slumping in his seat. He crossed his arms and stared at me, those green eyes eying me intently.

"Four players!" Louis yelled.

"Me!" I jumped up. "I want to play!"

He laughed along with the lads. "Well, someone is excited!" I smiled sheepishly.

Liam and Niall stood up and in front of the censor along with Louis and I.

"What song?" Louis questioned.

"Oh! How about Oops... I Did It Again?!" Zayn suggested from the couch.

"No! I suck at that shit!" Niall protested.

"I'll be funny watching you shake your arse!" Zayn comments as he and Harry laugh.

I squirmed under Harry's strong gaze and I saw him bit his bottom lip slowly, causing shivers to run up my spine.

"Shut up, pretty boy!" Niall retorted.

Louis broke the argument by speaking. "Let's take a vote! Who wants us to dance to Oops... I Did It Again?"

Zayn, Harry put their hands up.

"Who wants something different?"

Niall put his hand up along with Liam.

"Who doesn't care?"

I put my hand up with Louis.

"Well, Rock Paper Scissors it is!"

That caused Liam and Harry to do a quick Rock Paper Scissors game, best of three.

"No!" Niall yelled as Harry won the last round.