ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ||13.

Kacey let out a painful groan as she sat down holding her leg

          Kacey let out a painful groan as she sat down holding her leg. She hadn't realized she still hadn't healed from the stab wound until 15 minutes after she had woken up.

          Lina spent an hour trying to convince Kacey to let her take her powers. Kacey refused and it caused Lina and her little witch to walk away for a few minutes.

          Kacey blinked the sleepiness from her eyes as she turned her head her eyes catching something lying on the floor.

          She frowned looking around the cabin to make sure no one was looking before sliding her body over towards the little object. She reached her hand through the bars just enough to grab the object and a smile lit up her face when she noticed it was a Bobby pin.

          It was rusted and Kacey could barely see it but she knew that it was hers. Flashbacks of when her dad and Lina would take her here. Lina would sit and do her hair to pass time, it calmed Kacey, so when she would fall asleep after the full moon, Lina would stay up all night and do her daughters hair. That was before her mother became power hungry.

          Kacey stood slowly letting out ragged breaths as she tried not to stand on her hurt leg. She wasn't used to feeling human. Well, she wasn't used to healing like one anyways.

          Kacey bent the Bobby pin apart before reaching her hand through the cell door towards the lock. It took her several minutes to finally unlock it but when she did she limped her way out of the cell. She sighed happily when she felt her wounds start to close again.

Kacey heard Lina grab the piece of metal before she actually swung it causing Kacey to be able to grab it. Kacey grabbed the metal bar and through it to the other side of the room before launching herself at her mother.

All you could hear was growling sounds and people being thrown into stuff as the two fought each other. Kacey's mom got the upper hand when Kacey almost tripped over the same metal bar.

Lina grabbed Kacey and slammed her onto the ground causing the air to leave her lungs and Kacey didn't have the chance to breath in because her mother placed her hands around Kacey's neck and started choking her.

Kacey's eyes felt as if they were about to pop out of her head at any minute. Her hands felt around for something, anything to grab to use as a weapon. Her eyes were just about to close when her hands found the metal bar and gaining enough strength Kacey slammed her fist into the side of her mother's head knocking her off her and before Lina could stand up Kacey had already gripped the metal bar and slammed it upside her mother's head knocking her out cold.

Kacey bent down placing her hands on her knees so that she could breath properly but it didn't last long when her mother's little witch started chanting.

The witch sent Kacey flying back into the cell but before the door could close a group of wolves came racing in immediately going after the witch.

Kacey let out a sigh of relief when she realized the wolf's were the pack.

"Kacey!" She heard her dad yell making her jump up and run into his arms.

"It's over" she breathed.

"It's over" he confirmed.

ꨄꨄꨄ
Not edited