ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ TᗯO||2.

"Kacey!" Kacey walked into the house, setting her car keys on the table and throwing her bag on the floor below her feet

Walking towards the living room, there sat Billy watching some football game while eating pizza.

"Yes?" She asked reaching over and grabbing a piece.

"Can you go to Sams for me and give his sister, Eva this?" Billy handed Kacey a phone charger "she left it over here the last time she spent the night with Jacob"

Shoving the charger into her hoodie pocket, she finished the last bite of her pizza before walking out and grabbing up her keys off the table mumbling something along the lines of "I can't never catch a break"

"I can hear you!" Billy called out only making her grumble more.

"Whatever"

When Kacey made it to Sams house, she immediately spotted the pack without Sam outside throwing a football around.

Instead of waiting outside for the boys to notice her, she just walked straight into the house, spotting Sam as soon as she did so.

"Here" Kacey walked forward handing Sam, Evas charger. "It's Evas"

"Thanks" he looked up into her eyes and froze when their eyes met.

"Oh" Kacey mumbled when realizing what he did, her eyes glowing her bright blue.

"Oh" he said back, both of them still staring into the others eyes.

"Holy Shit!" Jacob ran into the room after he heard Sams thoughts through the pack link.

"You've got to be kidding me!" The pack ran in behind him wanting to witness what would happen next.

★★★

A/N: shhh. I like writing short chapters 😂
Not edited