ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ||12.

Sam had gotten to his house before the pack and immediately knew something was wrong when he smelt blood

Sam had gotten to his house before the pack and immediately knew something was wrong when he smelt blood. He ran into the house his hands shaking. "Kacey?" He yelled out running around the house, checking into each and every room.

He started breathing faster at the thought of something happening to her and quickly called the pack and Kacey's dad.

          It hadn't even been 5 minutes before everyone was at the house. The pack smelled 2 new people and were immediately on edge.

"Who are they?" Sam questioned Peter with a snarl. He wasn't angry at Peter but with his girlfriend being in trouble right now he wasn't exactly the definition of calm.

          "Calm down!" Peter told him "this is my girl friend and her daughter"

"Eliza,Charm, meet Sam Uley" he motioned towards Sam.

          Sam nodded at them. He didn't mean to seem like a jerk but he wasn't worried about anything but saving his girlfriend at the moment.

          "Can we save the introductions until later?" Sam asked annoyed "we've gotta find Kacey"

"Right!" Peter nodded before turning to Eliza "can you?"

"Yeah" she nodded pulling things out of her bag.

"What's she doing?" Paul asked Peter as they watched her put everything into place.

"I'm trying to do a locator spell" Eliza told them with a small smile. She was a kind women, she didn't care that they hadn't been very welcoming to her and her daughter. She knew that with what was going on it was hard to stay in a calm state of mind.

"We're witches" Charm told them all, though she kept her eyes on her mother at all times just in case she needed help with something.

          "Those are real?" Jared leaned up and asked.

          "Yes" Charm told him with a laugh.

          It took 20 minutes for Eliza to do the locator spell and everyone waited silently the only sound coming from her chanting and Sams pacing.

          "So?" Peter asked "did you find her?"

          "No" she says apologetically "she's been cloaked" she told them "why couldn't you all sniff her out?" She asked

          "Because she has her scent hidden" Embry told Eliza "we tried catching a scent but nothing"

          Sams breathing got uneasy and while the pack tried to calm him down, Eliza and Charm both sat thinking of ways to find Kacey.

          Charm turned towards Peter "did you, Kacey and Lina ever have a place y'all went to? A place that y'all loved?" She asked him.

          "No" he shook his head "the only place we ever went was to an ice cream place and that's public"

          Charm started pacing, she didn't know Kacey but she had heard enough stories about the girl to think of her as an older sister "wait!" Everyone turned towards her "you said that when it was a full moon that you, Lina and Kacey would go to a place, you said the place had a cage in it and you'd put Kacey in there because she didn't have control just yet!"

          Peters eyes widened, he grabbed his coat "let's go!"

ꨄꨄꨄ
Not edited

Eliza Daniels played by: Nicole Scherzinger

Charm Daniels played by: Paris Berelc