ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᖴIᐯᗴ||5.

It had been four weeks since the night Sam had taken her out on a date and they had been on multiple dates since then

          It had been four weeks since the night Sam had taken her out on a date and they had been on multiple dates since then. Four to be exact, not including the times they had hung out without calling it a date.

          Kacey had grown closer to Sam, even opening up more about certain things in her life now and before. Soon the two became a couple, him asking her out after a date.

          Neither of them noticed the figure that would linger in the shadows just watching them. Well more specifically her. They were to busy worrying about their relationship that they didn't realize someone had been following them for the past few weeks, no one noticed.

          The pack would sometimes smell a werewolf but when they went to check it out no one would be there, they brushed it off, they had gotten comfortable with not having any dangers around, more specifically Sam had gotten comfortable.

          He had gotten so comfortable with the thought of living a normal life without anything putting his imprint in danger. They stopped doing regular patrols and instead spent most of their time with their imprints or at the beach, they lived as if nothing bad could happen at any moment.

          Kacey at first was fine with the fact that everyone were no longer on edge from all of the previous stuff that had happened, that was until she continued to smell a familiar smell. A smell she hand't smelt in years.

          At first she thought she was going crazy, because there was no way Kacey's father was alive and around for her to be smelling his scent. She would ignore it and continue to live her life while pushing the thought to the back of her head. That was until she actually saw him.

Kacey had been walking down the street at 11 at night with it pouring down rain, holding a coffee cup in one hand and her other holding up her phone to her ear, she was talking to Sam.

          "Yes, Sam, I have my pepper spray" Kacey rolled her eyes at the boy she had only been calling her boyfriend for a week, it was as if he didn't remember she was a werewolf.

          "I was just asking!" He defended himself, and Kacey automatically imagined him holding his free hand up in surrender.

          "Yeah, five times" Kacey took a sip of her coffee letting out a little hum at the taste.

"You're over exaggerating, it was 3 at most" Kacey scoffed when hearing this.

"Whatever" Kacey told him, slowing down when she smelt the same scent she kept smelling for the past weeks.

"Hey, I'll call you back" Kacey told Sam trying to act as normal as possible.

"Okay-" Kacey hung up before Sam could finish his sentence. Looking around her Kacey spotted a alley way that looked to be empty.

Kacey looked both ways before crossing the street, dumping her now empty coffee cup into the garbage can as she did so.

When Kacey reached the alleyway she took notice of how quiet and echoey it sounded in there. The only sound coming from the rain droplets hitting the roof. She didn't really have time to dwell on how badly the alleyway smelled because of the footsteps she heard following her into the alley.

Stopping in the middle of the alley, Kacey turned and grabbed the person following her, slamming them into the concrete wall forcefully.

A groan came from the person when their back hit the wall, a string of cuss words following after.

          "Who are you and why are you following me?" Kacey growled at the person, she was still in denial. It couldn't be him.

          "You know who I am" The males voice spoke up "who am I Kacey?"

          "It's not possible" she growled out her eyes flashing a bright blue as she was close to losing control.

          "You always did have the most beautiful eyes" Kacey finally looked up, tears clouding her eyes as she did so.

          "Dad?" Her voice cracked, he smiled sadly at it.

          "Hey, sweetheart"

༆༆༆

Kaceys dad played by: Ian Bohen

I can't imagine anyone else as her dad

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO hazuuuh IVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE LOVE IAN AS MUCH AS HER😂😂

༆༆༆

Not edited