ᗴᑭIᒪOᘜᑌᗴ||14.

"Sam!" Kacey yelled running through the house with a crying child in her arms, their child, Sophie

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Sam!" Kacey yelled running through the house with a crying child in her arms, their child, Sophie. "Did you find her bottle?"

"Yes!" Sam ran into the room with the bottle "Paul somehow got it mixed up with Dani's" he told her making Kacey scrunch her face up.

Dani was Paul and Wendy's second child, the two had been the first in the pack to have kids and yet Paul still hadn't gotten the father thing down yet. Yes, he was a good father, but he seemed to always be getting something mixed up with another child's things. Like now when he had grabbed Sophie's bottle instead of Dani's.

"Can you wash it out and make the bottle, please?" Kacey asked him rubbing Sophie's back as she cried.

"Yeah" he speed walked into the kitchen.

"Shhhh" Kacey rubbed her daughters back trying to calm her. Who knew being a mother could be so hard.

          "Here" Sam handed her the bottle and Kacey adjusted Sophie I'm her arms before placing the bottle in her mouth the baby quieting down instantly.

          "I love you" Sam suddenly told her while watching as she rocked their child.

          "I think the ring on my finger kinda proves that" She smirked flashing the diamond ring. "But, I love you too."

          After Sophie finished the bottle, Kacey burped her and then rocked her to sleep.

          "I'm tired" Kacey whispered sitting on the couch beside Sam, she laid her head on his chest.

"Take a nap" he told his fiancé "if she wakes up I got her" Kacey smiled at Sam before kissing him softly on the lips.

Kacey laid her head back down but she didn't even get a chance to close her eyes before Paul busted through the door.

"I MISSED YOU GUYS!" He yelled ignoring the warning signs Sam had sent him.

The sound of a baby crying filled the room making Kacey grind her teeth together. "I'm going to kill you!"

Paul let out a girlish scream when he was tackled to the floor, Sam just going to check on Sophie.

"Help!" Paul cried out as Kacey put him in a headlock.

"Nah, I'm good" Sam told him holding Sophie in his arms the little girl just staring wide eyed.

ꨄꨄꨄNot edited

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ꨄꨄꨄ
Not edited

AND THATS IT LOVELY IS FINALLY FINISHED!

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬 ━━ 𝘀𝗮𝗺 𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘆✔ 🎉