ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᑎIᑎᗴ||9.

For the last couple of weeks, Kacey had made it her mission to spend time with the people she cared about most, no one knew how any of this was going to end and so she wanted to live the last few weeks as if she was dying, because she c...

           For the last couple of weeks, Kacey had made it her mission to spend time with the people she cared about most, no one knew how any of this was going to end and so she wanted to live the last few weeks as if she was dying, because she could.

          Currently she was spending time with Jacob and Billy, having not been able to spend as much time with them because Sam wanted her to stay with him until everything past. He wanted to keep her in eye sight 24/7. When he wasn't around someone from the pack was.

Kacey had taken Jacob and Billy to a small restaurant, the restaurant was the same one Billy had taken Kacey to when he first adopted her. They had eaten tons of ice cream and apple pie that day, enough to make them sick.

"I love this place." Jacob laughed taking a bite out of his burger. Earning hums of agreement from both Billy and Kacey.

"They have the best fries" Kacey stuffed a hand full of her fried into her mouth, ignoring the looks from the elderly couple that sat just a table down from them. Why were they staring anyways?

"It's all about the onion rings" Billy disagreed.

          "Yeah, they are good" Kacey reached over and took two off of Billy's plate earning laughs from all three of them.

          "So" Billy wiped his mouth before setting the napkin down. "How are you?"

          "Me?" Kacey pointed at herself "I'm fine, never been better" she told them making both Jacob and Billy share a look making her sigh. "Can we not? Let's talk about something else please"

"Okay" Billy agreed. "How are you and Sam?" He asked making Kacey's cheeks light up a bright red color.

"Great" Kacey smiled "he's amazing." Kacey let her smile drop "but, he won't leave me alone"

"Oh" Billy laughed along with Jacob.

"No, I mean ever since we found out about my mom coming after me he hasn't let me be by myself once" she explained making Billy nod In understanding.

"He just wants to protect you-" Jacob tried but got interrupted.

"Shut up, Jacob" Billy told him "just talk to him" Billy told her.

"I tried" Kacey groaned "I just get shot down every time"

"Then I'll talk to him" Billy told her.

"Do you think he'd listen?" Kacey asked him.

"Oh, he's gonna listen" Billy stuffed a onion ring in his mouth "I'll make him"

ꨄꨄꨄ
Not edited