ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ||3.

"I didn't see this coming" Kacey told Sam, letting out a little laugh

"Me either" Sam responded back.

Currently they were both walking along the beach, trying to postpone the conversation that was bound to happen. It wasn't that they didn't like each other, it was just the fact that they never even thought of each other in this type of way. They never even really thought about the other at all. The only thing Sam knew about Kacey was that she was a different type of werewolf and that she was Billy's adopted daughter, he also knew her past, but that didn't really matter at the moment.

The only thing Kacey knew about Sam was that he was a shapeshifter and that he use to date Leah Clearwater, but she didn't care about anything but the shapeshifter part. Neither took notice of the fact that they were practically the same people, just with different back stories.

          "So" Kacey started causing Sam to turn his head in time to see her kick some sand into the air with her feet. "Are we gonna talk about the situation at hand, or?"

         "Yeah, Yeah" Sam nodded, stepping aside and sitting on a rock and scooting over just enough for Kacey to sit down beside him, both of them ignoring the sparks that shot up their arms when her arm brushed against his.

          "We already know what happened" Sam told her. "so I don't really know where to start this conversation"

          "I don't either" Kacey shrugged, both of them making eye contact.

            Both of them sat in silence just listening to the sound of the waves crashing together and kids playing in the background, it was oddly peaceful.

"How about this" Sam turned his head towards her "we take this slow, I take you on a few dates and we spend some time getting to know each other and after if we want"

"We can be more" Kacey finished his sentence "I like that" she smiled at him, him returning it.

"Great!" He smiled "then it's settled, we start off as friends and take things slow"

"So when's our first date?" She questioned him, both of the carrying wide smiles on their faces.

"Tomorrow" he stood holding out his hand towards her "I'll pick you up at 6, so be ready"

✰✰✰
A/N: I didn't plan any of this really. It just came to me when I started writing.
Not edited