ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ||11.

Kacey laughed as she watched some random show on tv

Kacey laughed as she watched some random show on tv. It wasn't good enough for her to remember the name but it was pretty funny.

The pack, minus Sam, had taken off today and instead of Kacey going to the beach with them she decided to stay home. She wasn't feeling in the mood to do anything other then watch tv today. It was unlike her, she'd admit it, but she didn't seem to care much because as soon as the tv turned on she got drawn into whatever was playing.

          Kacey paused the tv and stood up with a blue bowl in her hand and walked to the kitchen to fix her some more popcorn when she heard a noise.

          Sitting the bowl down, Kacey turned examining her surroundings and didn't see anything. She even went as far as to smell the air but she caught no scent causing her to turn back around and put the popcorn in the microwave, setting it at 3 minutes.

          Kacey stiffened, turning around she grabbed whoever's hand was reaching out for her and twisted it until she heard a sickening crack signaling that she had broken the persons wrist igniting a small cry of pain.

          Kacey took a look at the persons face and felt as if all the air had been knocked out of her. Standing in front of her stood her mom, Lina snapped her wrist back into place, her eyes glowing a bright blue. "You're gonna regret that" her mother snarled.

          Before her mother could grab her, Kacey kicked her into the chest sending her gliding across the kitchen bumping into some pans causing them to fall.

          Lina flipped herself back on to her feet with ease and Kacey didn't even let her look up before Kacey had let out a loud growl, her own eyes flashing a brighter blue then her mother's. Kacey tackled Lina to the ground and banged her head into the floor, Lina grabbed a knife that had fallen and stabbed Kacey in the leg causing a groan to ignite from her.

          Lina had flipped Kacey over so that she was on the bottom and raised her hand up to punch Kacey, but Kacey quicker then her flipped them back over and repeatedly started punching her mother. Kacey was easily stronger then her mother because of her being weakened and it gave Kacey the upper hand, but while Kacey was to busy punching her mother she didn't notice another women walking in until she started chanting.

          Kacey turned around to glare at the women when she started screaming and soon passed out.

          "Don't worry, she's not dead" the witch told Lina when seeing her look.

          "Good" Lina stood up wiping the blood from under her nose "killing her is my job"

ꨄꨄꨄ

          Kacey woke up in a cell with a groan, the pain in her head wasn't healed for some reason. Kacey stood up slowly realizing she was in a cage and walked over trying to open it with her strength, but it didn't seem to work.

"It won't work" Kacey heard her mother's voice "it's spelled to take away your special abilities"

Kacey groaned under her breath "let me go"

"I'm afraid I can't do that" her mother walked up to the cell "we have some business we need to attend to"

ꨄꨄꨄ
Not edited
I know this sucked but I don't think I've ever written a fight scene before.