ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᗴIᘜᕼT||8.

"Can you stop?" Kacey moved her dads hand when he went to turn the radio to a different station

          "Can you stop?" Kacey moved her dads hand when he went to turn the radio to a different station. Kacey had finally decided it was time for her and her dad to get to know each other some more. She didn't want to live hating him forever, she didn't want that on her conscious.

"This song sucks!" Peter defended himself, reaching up trying to change it again only to receive a smack to the hand.

          "It does not suck!" Kacey turned right, turning to look at him for a second before looking back at the road.

          "Whatever" he scoffed though he was happy to be bonding with his daughter, the same daughter who he would protect with his life. "How did you end up driving anyways? I'm the adult"

          "You sure don't act like it" She mumbled before clearing her throat "I get to drive because we took my car. Next time you can drive"

          Peter smiled at the thought of being able to spend even more time with his daughter. "How have you been?" He asked her curiously, but he knew that if she was anything like him then she'd say she was fine even if she wasn't.

          "I'm fine" Kacey told him, just as he had thought. After a minute of silence, the only sound coming from the radio, Kacey spoke up. "How was life after you left?"

          Peter thought for a second about what he was gonna say and then shifted in his seat so that he could look at her without actually turning his head. "At first, it was hard. I had spent hours inside a house. Not eating, not drinking, only thinking about you" him and Kacey made eye contact for a second before she looked back at the road. "I was worried, what If you didn't get the love you deserved? What if she found you and I wasn't there? What if this, what if that. I had so much running through my head until one day when I was going out and I met a women, who just so happened to be a witch. She asked me out on a date after she accidentally spilt her coffee on me and at first I was thinking, is she crazy? She just spilt her coffee on me, but then I gave in and said yes." He took a look at Kacey to make sure she was still listening, she was.

"After a year of me and her dating I explained everything to her, everything that happened. I explained how I left you and what your mom did to me, and she made me realize that I was doing the right thing. She made me realize that if I hadn't faked my death then your mom would've already killed you and me both because I knew to much"

"She sounds like a really nice women" Kacey told him after a moment, she knew after he explained everything that she couldn't hate him anymore. He didn't deserve being hated her mother on the other hand did. "When can I meet her?"

Peter let out a laugh "someday after all of this is over, I'll introduce you to her and her daughter"

"Daughter?" Kacey asked, he dint mention anything about a daughter.

"Yeah, she's a few years younger then you" Peter explained before seeing the look on her face. "No!" Peter immediately shut it down "I didn't replace you with her, Kacey."

"I didn't say anything!" Kacey denied it.

"You didn't have to" Peter told her "you will always be my number one priority"

"Always?" Kacey asked him her voice cracking.

"Always, Kacey"

༆༆༆
Not edited