ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ||7.

It had been 3 days since Kacey and the pack had that talk with Peter and all they had been doing was getting ready for what was to come

The pack took turns patrolling the area and even had the Cullens looking out for things also. They were making sure Lina wasn't gonna get past them.

Neither of them knew that she had already made it there. She was hiding in a cabin house deep into the woods. She had learned how to mask her scent, she took the time to figure out what she was going to do, to figure out what she had planned.

She knew that with the pack doing all that they could to watch the area that she could easily sneak in and grab Kacey but she wanted to wait, to wait for the right moment because not only was the pack on guard but Kacey also. She was ready for whatever, whenever.

Currently, Kacey was sitting in Sams house watching a movie, Paul, Jared, and Jacobs imprints sat beside her. They all were on watch just in case anything were to happen. Paul's imprints name is Wendy and she's just a human, but she didn't fear anything, not even fear it's self.

Amara, Jared's imprint, was probably the sweetest person you'd ever meet. She had it rough at home, with a abusive father and a mom who was strung out on drugs. The girl still found it in her heart to only do good and Kacey admired her so much for it.

Eva, Jacobs imprint, was Sams younger half sister. She was a hunter, any supernatural creature that caused problems she handled. She wasn't afraid of much, only things like Spiders, Cats, and ducks. A weird combination but those were the only things she feared.

          All four girls had grown close to each other. They leaned on each other in times like these. When problems popped up, though it took Kacey a while to get used to the fact that all the girls were best friends. Always there for each other. She hasn't had that growing up. The only person she ever had by her side was Billy and Jacob. It felt nice.

"Pass the popcorn" Kacey held her hand out grabbing the bowl from Evas hand. "Thanks"

"I hate this movie so much!" Wendy grumbled, taking a sip of her drink. All the girls agreed.

They all didn't think the movie was very good but they had nothing else to watch. Sam having left them just that one movie. Did he really expect them to watch that one over and I've again?

"Oh no!" Amara yelled shoving her head into the pillow when the killer, chopped the victims head off. "Turn it off!"

"Cable it is" Kacey muttered grabbing the remote to change it.

"This sucks!" Eva groaned throwing her head back. "Why can't we go out and search with them?"

"Because they wanna protect us" Amara told them.

"None of you should even be here. I'm the one in danger! I don't need the people I care about risking their lives for me when it's my problem" Kacey stood up from the bed, her bare feet hitting the tile floor as she turned around facing them.

"What did we talk about?" Wendy looked at the werewolf "we're a family now. Family protect each other."

"Yeah, but-" Kacey started getting cut off by Eva.

"No buts" She stood grabbing Kacey's arm and linking it with hers. "Family remember?"

༆༆༆
Not edited