Chapter 44 : Battle of the Classes

After what I had read , it was hard for me to accept the note , was Cody saying that I was lying when I told him I loved him?. At school I had brought Cody's guitar , I had found a case that he has used and carried that. It was the battle of the classes , Outside all the grades were doing compactions to see which could raise more money for something. Rhyme was holding a egg on a spoon and her and a lot of the other grades began to walk towards the finish line trying not to drop the egg.

Later a girl stood on a stage and said " Hello Attaway high, I'd like to announce the 2019 class nominees for the Mr. Attaway competition this year, for the freshmen , well this is interesting we have Jax brinkman , for the sophomores and new here to Attaway we have Ezra Grant" Everybody clapped , I looked at him and smiled and he retuned the smile , " and for the juniors , this is another surprise , we have Time Sharp" I pulled Tim into a hug and he hugged me back , I pulled away as everyone clapped for him. I had congregated Tim and walked over to Ezra , But when I walked up to him he gave me a look , " I'm so happy for you" I said , " What's the deal with you and Tim?" he asked , I looked at him "We're just friends" , he gave me another look " You two seem awfully close" he said ," Listen Ezra , We're just friend's , we've know each other for a long time , and I don't even like him like that , I like you" I told him gabbing his hand, he sighed " I know that you've been having family problems but this doesn't not give you the right to judge how I congratulate my friends" I said ' I'll talk to you tonight" I told him as I walked away.