Chapter 60 : Spin the Bottle

It was early in the morning, I heard Rhyme talking to someone on the phone, I leaned on Rhyme's door way " yeah, you can come over whenever, I think it'll be really fun, yeah, okay bye Gemma".

" you going somewhere?" I asked she jumped, " jeez you scared me, how long have you been there?" She asked, " are you going to a party?" I asked, " maybe" , Harmony had walked into the room " your going to a party? Tell me everything".

"just this girl Gemma, you know for cheer, her boyfriend's have a tiny get together" Rhyme told us, " how tiny are we talking about?" Harmony asked, " can you just tell mom I'm staying over at Ellie's?", " I've got a bad feeling about this" Harmony admitted, " I'll cover Rhyme, Don't worry" I told her, she smiled "thanks".

Later when Gemma came over, she was in Rhyme's room, I couldn't help but ease drop in and I leaned on the doorway as they spoke to each other, she had a bag and she dumped it all over her bed, " I think you'll look grown up in these, like a college kid" Gemma said, Rhyme looked unsure " don't these look a little I don't know ", " grown up, that's the point " Gemma told her, she turned and looked at me " hey, didn't you try out for cheer?". Rhyme's phone had beeped, "yeah" I answered, she smiled at me " you could cove over too".

I shocked my head " I think I'm good", " suit yourself" she said as she turned her attention back to Rhyme, "sorry it's Wes" Rhyme apologized, Gemma sat on her bed " ooo your boyfriend, you can totally invite him".

" No that's okay, I think he's working late" Rhyme told her, she set her phone on her bed, "pick one" Gemma told her, Rhyme had pulled a green and black sort of dress and they both smiled. Once they were ready to leave I yelled out to Rhyme " Be safe!" And she laughed a little " I will" as she closed the door.

Later at night when I went over at Quinn's and Ellie was there, we were at least 40 minutes into the movie and Quinn had spent most of her time on her phone, " are you even watching the movie?" Ellie asked, she didn't answer " Quinn!" Ellie yelled, " there's some big upperclassmen party tonight" Quinn show us her phone, "well our investigation's must have gotten lost in the mail" she said sarcastically as she moved over to where Quinn was and I moved to, " oh spin the bottle" Ellie said as we watched the video, it panned over to the left and we saw Rhyme, "wait is that?", " Rhyme!?" We all said.

We turned off the video and continued to watch the movie when Rooney soon joined us once it was done, I went home, I found Harmony in Rhyme's bed, " what are you doing?" I asked, " waiting for Rhyme" I nodded and I went to bed, it was about 20 minutes later when I heard the front door open, I knew that's when Rhyme was home, I didn't say anything and just soon fell asleep. My phone was of course buzzing all night and I thought if it's important whoever they are can just text me and quit bugging me.