Chapter 17 : Ace's Party

Ace was throwing a party and it was a '90s themed rolling states party , We were all in Rhyme's room , She was calling Everyone ( Well all of the Chicken Girls) , She asked "What's a girl supposed to wear to a '90s roller skating party" Rhyme asked ,There was silence then Rhyme said "well I hope so , we only have , like a few more months of school , we better make it count". Harmony fell onto the bed " I love the '90s" , Rhyme took the phone away from her and said " You weren't even born yet" she then put the phone back to her ear. " I do to , I mean the '80s were probably the best time for all movies , cause I mean have you seen '80s movie stars" I said , me and Harmony both sighed thinking of '80s movie starts that were probably really old but they were cute back then.

"Mom , me and Em are staying at Ellie's tonight" Rhyme yelled , I smiled " Sorry Harmony" I said , she had wanted to go but she was too young. I sat up and hurried to go and get into my along with one of my favorite . When we had went to Party , we all walked on showing off our dresses , well it was me , Rhyme , Ellie and Quinn ." Whoa great party" said Ellie as we walked in " It really is" I said , " It's all that and a bag of chips" she said , " I'm just being quirky , I don't actually know what it means , my mom just told me that what some people used to say".

As we were walking , we ran into T.k , " Hey Rhyme I know you just got here, but can we talk later?" he asked , "yeah , sure" she said , he nodded " Perfect" he then skated off. We all looked at her smirking " What? she asked. As we found Birdie Power Surge had walked up to us "oh , look it's the chicken heads , what happened to Kayla? , did she finally quit the B team?" Asked Luna , We all stood up and Birdie said " And what are you guys called again? , Static hair?", Luna looked at her while we all crossed our arms " You wish you had hair like this" she said They all flipped there hair in sync , "Just to be clear , our trues at the arcade had a expiration date" said Luna , " You bet it did , we're gonna kick your butts at state this year" said Birdie , Luna rolled her eyes at us " I got 99 problems but an Attaway dance team ain't one of them". As they left we all waved our goodbyes , we were sitting there talking when a kid with brown and blonde hair came up to us " So, uh , digging these Attaway vibes" he said , " You're friends with Jules, you from Millwood?" I asked , " Yeah , but I don't mean to brag but I manage the team" he said , Birdie then said " Witch means you're crossing Enemy lines , Emma this conversation is over" Birdie said , We both stood up " Well , it was nice meeting you" I said , he nodded " Yeah Paul" Birdie then dragged me away.

I had went to skate until I had gotten a text from Ezra , I stopped what I was going and skated to the side so that I wasn't in the way;
Hey

Hey

Whatca doing

I'm at a '90s skating party

sound fun

yeah, not really

Well I bet it's fun

Well , hey I heard that the state dance companion is in Millwood , so you could see me dance again

Yeah I heard that , I'll
see you Dance , but I know you'll win for sure

Thank you , and after the compation , actuarally come up and say hi , i'd love to hear you're voice

Yeah i will don't worry

We should have a code word for when we see each other

Like what?

I don't know

How about Iseeyou

That sound creepy

Well do you have a better idea?

No , we can use that

So we'll use that when we see each other at the compation

Yeah , Hey Emma , there's something I'd like to tell you

Yeah what's up?

Well ... I've been thinking since we've know each other for so long and we've been talking and getting close and i think i like you

I like you too Ezra

I mean I like , like you Em

As in more then friends?

More then friends

My heart dropped when I read that , I didn't know what to say so I just texted the first thing that came to mind

Ezra , i really like you too , but i'm not ready for a realtionship right now , But can you do one thing for me?

What's that?

Wait for me , when i'm ready and when we've met and gotten to know each other in real life then we can make this work , Can you promise me that

...

I really like you Ezra , you know that but I'm not ready yet

I promise you , I'll wait for you

Thank you

:)

:)

I heard someone call my name and it was Ellie , it was time for the sleepover ,so i wrote;

Hey I gotta go but I hope you have a good night Ezra

Yeah you too :)

I turned off my phone and followed Ellie and Rhyme to Ellie's car , i smiled the whole time , I couldn't believe that he told me he loved me and I did the same , but I knew I wasn't ready. But while I was in the place I had gotten a text from Robbie;

Miss you

I miss you too

How's Attaway , I heard it's not too bad

It's not
I honestly didn't care about what Robbie had to say , I was with Ezra , I didn't need him and that kiss didn't mean anything at all. Later in the morning I kept on looking at the text that Ezra had sent me and I couldn't keep smiling , but I didn't know what to do with Robbie. Ellie groaned " Way too much whip cream" , I nodded laying back down , my head was in pain "I feel like I'm gonna puke" Said Quinn ,mine and Rooney's phones both went off and we both smiled as I checked our phones it was Robbie , I found him more as a friend and I was gonna break it to him , but I didn't want to lose him in my life as a friend , "Guys we were suppose to start practicing 30 minutes ago" said Kayla " Relax" said Quinn , "no , she's right , we go to state In less then a month and we don't even have our routine down yet" said Birdie , " And Power Surge had probably been practicing since like , 6 AM" Said Rhyme , Ellies mom walked into the room and said " Hey Babe you're up , Moring girls" She said " I'm making breakfast and I can't wait to hear all about the party, I want all the deets". Ellie sighed then smiled " Thanks mom".