Chapter 11 : Two Places at Once

We were all waiting outside in the hall while Power Surge , Quinn was going to quit Power Surge , Just then we turned off the light's as the girls began to freak out , then as if we were ghost's we were there in front of them Quinn was with us , We Stomped our feet and clapped our hands then snapped our finger's and put our hood's up , Quinn stepped forward " Luna, I quit , see you all at the dance meet tomorrow" She said and we followed her as she left the gym , We were gonna show them just what the Chicken Girls are made of.

Later at the dance meet , we were all backstage waiting to go on , Ellie still wasn't here and we were all getting nervous , "No sigh of Ellie" said Tk , Kayla said " Don't worry she'll be here" , Tk held up three fingers " Show starts in 3 minutes" , Birdie looked at Kayla " Can I worry now?" She asked, " Like Kayla said , she'll be here we just have to wait" I told her.

"Hey, don't mean to Interrupt-" said Tim as he walked in. "Tim , what are you doing here?" Rhyme asked , "Just came to give you these , and to wish you good luck" He handed Rhyme a batch of flowers. " Thank you , that's so thoughtful of you" Rhyme said , Tk rolled his eyes " I'll be in the front row cheering me on" Tim said as he walked away Rhyme nodded " See you out there" , I wondered if Ezra would be cheering me on if he was here.

"I gotta go change my shirt anyways , I'll see if Ellies out there" Tk said as he quickly left. Tk had come back and put his hand on top of Birdies shoulder " It's okay to be nervous" he said to Birdie , she looked at him " I'm not nervous' She said.

Kayla and me gave her a look and she sigh " Ok I'm nervous , But Ellie needs to be here" said Birdie, " I'm telling you she will be" Kayla said , Quinn pointed to the stage " This is the last Routine of Power Surge's routine" Said Quinn and we all watched the stage as they danced. I took Rhymes hand and began to squeeze it tight , " You nervous?" she asked " Yes" I said , My stomach was tightening with nervousness , Power Surge was done dancing and was walking off stage , when the lady on the intercom spoke " Up Next is our Home team , The Attaway Armadillos".

"What do we do?" Asked Quinn , " I don't know , I think you have to go up with out her' said Rooney. Kayla said again " No , I'm telling you she will be here". Birdie yelled " Well we can't wait for her!" , Tk had walked off , " They're literally about to play our song" , Rhyme had turned to Birdie " Guy , Kayla's right , Birdie , we're a team , we can't go on without Ellie" Said Rhyme. " We have to tell them that we need more time" I said.

Just then someone dressed as a Chicken walked next to Rhyme, " Who's the Chicken?" asked Birdie , The Chicken had token off it's mask to see that it was Tk " You're Lucky I love you" He said to Rhyme , He then put the mask back on and went onto the stage , " Oh , my gosh , where'd he get a chicken costume?" Asked Birdie , I smiled and yelled " Go get em' Tk" , "He's saving the show" Rhyme said , just then someone had come up next to us , it was Ellie "I'm here - What did- what did I miss?" Ellie asked.

"Just that" I said while pointing at the stage. Ellie nodded " Ok gotta go" she then ran off , " Wait , what you just got here" said Birdie , " It's okay , just wait" Kayla said. Tk had taken off his mask and spoke into the mircophone" Ladies and Gentlemen , it is my pleasure to Introduce the Chicken Girls , Er Sorry , I mean the Attaway dance team , 5 of them go by 'The Chicken Girls' Its their friendship name , well anyway here they are" and Tk ran off stage. The Curtain's began to open and there was Ellie and her band , she had gotten up to sing and she sang " Feel it all so certainly , I can't stop now , I'm in too deep , and I over take my senses , and I'll never be in jeopardy , when the lights all dim and we conquer , you start to feel the pull , I can't help but scream out , We're unstoppable , like a wave".

"What's she doing" ask Rhyme , "She couldn't be in two places at once ,so she's bring the concert to the dance meet" Said Kayla , " When do we dance?" asked Quinn , " Now" said Kayla and we all ran onto the staged and gave Ellie a big group hug and then Danced to the song that Ellie was playing." I can't hold back , I'm riding on that energy , Ignite the electricity , cause you haven't seen the last of me , I'm more than just a memory , and Push has just begun to pull , I-I-I can't help but scream out , We're unstoppable , Like a wave, like a wave , Riding on that Energy , Like a wave , Surfing through the memories , I can't hold back , Like a wave , Like a wave , Like a wave , surfing through the memories , riding on like energy , Like a wave , I can't hold back" We all Ellie another big group hug and the audience cheered and clapped ," Who wants to come up and on stage and dance with us?" Asked Ellie and they all ran up to the staged and danced.

I had ended up looking at onto the stage to only see on person who wasn't on the stage but he was in the back , My heart sank , I soon got a text from Ezra and It said;

Hey I see you

I looked at the boy and he had his phone out , I stared at him and I saw him nod at me and all I could do was nod back , I saw Ezra for the first time. I couldn't see his face that well , all I could make out was his month and eye's , they were a piercing deep blue. but I knew that was him , I Smiled and he smiled back as he stood up and left. I wrote back;

Hey I see you too