Chapter 64 : Movie Magic

I was with Rhyme and everyone else as we watched Ellie and Carlos perform part of Wes film project. " I can't believe it's really you, Asya" Carlos was holding Ellie's hands, " we don't have much time, Skerritt" they were both wearing Silver. " I know this, but I'd choose a single moment with you over an eternity with anyone else".

" Cut, that was great guys" Wes said, a girl named Sadie who happened to be T.K's girlfriend has her arms wrapped around T.K's neck. " that was perfect, oh Tommy your so talented " she complemented as she kissed his cheek. " does she have to do that every time?" Astrid asked Wes.

I was there before Rhyme, I had went with Ellie, I was shocked when I saw Rhyme walk in with berry smoothies, she was talking to Ellie, " wow, you came" Ellie said surprised. " why wouldn't I? Plus, I even brought a peace offering for T.K" Rhyme said " I mean he is working Wes so I might as well make the best for it, plus we had a good conversation the other day " .

" you guys are talking?" Ellie asked, " I'll give you the details later, if you and I are talking ", Ellie smiled, " well for some good gossip, I might be amenable" Ellie took a drink and walked away, " enjoy" she said, Wes came up to her and she handed one to him" and one for you".

He thanked her and she nodded and said " yeah of course". T.K came up to her and took one " wow, berry smoothies, my favorite". Then Sadie came up and picked the last one " are you the assistant? I love a smoothie", Rhyme shock her head " I'm not an assistant, I'm Rhyme" she told her. " Rhyme, I've heard so much about you, I'm Sadie" she said as she placed a hand on T.K shoulder " Tommy's girlfriend". Rhyme looked at them " Tommy? Girlfriend?" She repeated then looked away. This was going to be awkward.

" If the power surges, our civilization will never recover " Ellie said dramatically, " we'll float like dust among the stars, but at least we'll be to-" but he got cut off from a phone ring. " guys I'm picking up a phone ring" Flash said, " cut" Wes said, Ellie apologized " I'm sorry guys it's long distance" she ran out of the room to answer it. " let's take 10" Wes announced.

once Ellie got back to set, I could tell the Rhyme was annoyed with Sadie. " I can't believe the stars won't align for another 700 years".

" In light years, that is only a blink of an eye, our minds are melded always" Carlos said, " this moment of happiness, I need to remember it, forever, goodbye Skerritt" she said as she faced him. " Asya, my two hearts are already in pain". She looked at him " I don't have a heart and yet,," but she got cut off from Carlos kissing her. " cut!", that was great, that's a wrap everybody, great shoot" Wes said to everyone. Everyone clapped. Once we all had taken a break we were all talking among ourselves when Sadie went up to the front and said " hey y'all, I just wanted to thank everyone for graciously accepting me here at Attaway, it's been a wonderful spring break." She mentioned T.K to stand up by her, " even though Tommy's made so many friends back in Texas, Y'all are his day one originals". " anybody else find it kinda weird that she calls him Tommy?" Flash asked me and Ellie. " I just can't wait for Tommy to come back to his real home soon" she gave a look at Rhyme and Rhyme stood up and left.