Chapter 63 : Auditions

It was later the next day, I had barely got any sleep from when Rhyme came home super late, I couldn't sleep. Rhyme had told Harmony about where she was last night.

" So your gonna get kicked off of the appeal?" I asked, " I don't know he said we'll talk about at school, Monday". Harmony was trying on one of Rhyme's sweaters, " yikes" she said, Rhyme sighed " yeah".

"and the worst part is, I saw Gemma kissing this other guy" Rhyme said, " OMG I'm shook", " same, I don't know what to do, like he needs to know right?" She asked, " I'm gonna put on my hey Harmony hat to think for a second, what I mean by that is your awesome cashmere beanie" Harmony slipped the beanie onto her head, it was completely lopsided, " Benji is entitled to know the truth there's also a thing called girl code".

" How about you tell him" Rhyme persuaded, " ha ha go talk to Gemma" Harmony replied. " I hate that your so good at giving good advice" Rhyme groaned into her pillow.

Harmony had spent awhile going though Rhyme's closet, " hey gals, I brought you some caffeine" Astrid walked in with 3 cups of coffee, " peace offering, plus I know you had a late night" Astrid smirked at Rhyme, the three of us except Rhyme laughed, " how does everyone know that?" She asked, " the front door was your first mistake" Harmony told her.

" thanks and sorry " Rhyme took one cup out of the cardboard cup holder. " what's that?" Harmony asked, Astrid reached over and grabbed a stabled piece of paper. " oh, just Wes and T. K's script" she showed it to me and Harmony, " we should act it out" Harmony suggested, " gleep you left me alone, you didn't, glorp respond to my signals!" Harmony could barely speak she was laughing, " I was confused, we were gleep neighbors, gleep, then lovers" Astrid laughed.

" Glorp, glorp, I like to dance, you like to swim, it will never work out!" I laughed. " wait, you guys, does anybody notice something about this?" Rhyme asked, " yeah, that it's kind of dumb" Harmony answered. " yes, but it's also about me and T.K!" Rhyme shouted, " no it's not" Harmony said, Rhyme grabbed the script and began to read though it. " yeah, look, the boy alien took a rocket to another planet and left the girl behind".

"oh my god, I can't believe I didn't put that together" Astrid said, " okay, once you have calmed down, you need to talk to T.K" Harmony suggested. " no, no I have waited long enough, I have to say something now" Rhyme said, Astrid's phone beeped " would now be a bad time to tell you Ellie is starring in the movie?". Rhyme growled in frustration and stormed out of the house. I knew this would either end good or badly but only time could tell.