Chapter 34 : Rodeo and Juliet

It was the day of the Musical and I was nervous for the cast, Crowds of people were there. As the play started I stood there backstage , I felt someone wrap there arms around my waist " Hey" he said , it was Cody , " Hey" I said turning around and kissing him. Rhyme looked like she was having fun and so did the rest of the cast.

In the middle of the play Angie had missed up on her lines, So Rhyme had came and saved her. Rhyme had became Juliet by the end of the play and her and Drake kissed, While all of these was happing , I just stood there watching them. When they sand I swear by the moon , I felt tap on my shoulder , I turned and saw that Cody had his arm out " Would you like to dance"? he asked , " With you always" I said , He pulled e in and we swayed there until the song was done , he would kiss my forehead and tell me that he loved me and I would tell him the same thing.

When the song was done Cody asked " Would you like to go to the Winter Formal with me?" I smiled and kissed him long , when I was done I pulled away " Yes I would" I smiled. At the end of the play Everyone stood up clapping and cheering , I felt proud of my sister , T.K would have cheered for her, Thinking of T.k made me think about Ezra, we had chose to be friends but I could tell he loved me more then I could ever know. Not when I told him about Cody , he seemed even more distant then ever , I just wanted my friend back but I knew that it would never be the same.