048

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

Classes started again. I rarely talked to anyone during our break, primarily because I was choreographing whenever I had the chance to.

Bong-Cha clearly wasn't happy about that.

"So let me get this straight, you and Jimin went on your first date and you didn't tell me shit?" Bong-Cha stated as calmly as she could.

"Yes," I grinned. "Can you believe he actually-"

"Yes, Hwayoung, we all knew Jimin had a thing for you," she dismissed. "I just can't believe you went on your first date and didn't tell me anything about it until now." Bong-Cha glared playfully in my direction.

"Well, it was simple but perfect," I smiled as I pressed my books closer to my chest. "He really likes me," I sighed, almost astonished. "And I really like him, too." I blushed at my confession.

"Aw, Hwayoung-ie," Bong-Cha gushed as she gave me a side hug. "I'm happy for you and Jimin. A dancing power couple." She made a gesture with her hands as if her words would end up on a billboard.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"Hwayoung!" Hobi ran towards me and embraced me tightly. "Hwayoung, holy shit thank you!" He grinned as he let me go and kissed my cheek.

"Woah," Jimin interjected, putting his arm around me and eyeing Hobi's excited face warily.

"Ah, I love you," Hobi grinned. "I got a 92% on my English test! All thanks to your friend, thank you so much for talking to her."

"Oh, I'm so glad Hobi!" I exclaimed and left Jimin's hold to give Hobi an excited hug. "Now, stop thanking me, go and thank her. She's the one who really helped." I ruffled his red hair.

"Right, y-yeah," he cleared his throat. "I'll go and do that." He smiled as a light blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Go!" I pushed him once I saw her talking to someone in the halls.

"I'm going, don't rush me!" He quickly fixed his hair and made his way over to her.

Remembering Bong-Cha's and Jimin's presence, I turned around, only to realize that she had left.

Jimin stared at me with his arms crossed.

"Jimin," I grinned as I attacked him with a bear hug.

"Ah yes, now you want me," he sighed before reciprocating my hug.

"Jealous?" I raised my head and placed my chin on his chest to look up at him.

"Me?" Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

I giggled at his poor attempt to shrug my statement off. "You know you're the only one for me," I beamed as I stared at his side profile.

His eyes widened slightly as he gazed down at my face that still rested on his lean chest. His arms tightened around my waist as he kissed the top of my head.

"I need to be careful with you, miss sweet-talker," he grinned.

I swiftly glanced at his smile, his lips outstretched, showcasing his crooked tooth.

His smile is so intoxicating.

Lost in his smile, his lips, his disappearing eyes- lost in him, I detached my chin from his chest and straightened up in his tight hold. My hand found its way to his cheek to stroke it gingerly.

"Kiss me," I mumbled, still entranced by him.

His smile seemed to grow slightly at my demand.

"Ah, so impatient, little flower-"

I pressed my lips against his in a sweet, quick kiss.

"Can't get enough of me, huh?" He winked, making my cheeks heat up. "Don't worry baby, the feeling is definitely mutual." He pecked my lips before sharing one of his intoxicating smiles once more.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

hello loves.

i missed u.

hadn't updated in days, whO AM I

i've just been busy with my studies😫. i promise it's not an excuse, u can ask pri, i legit study ALL THE TIME.

hhh anyway, i've also been busy working on something for u guys and have just finished it hehe.

my best friend loved it and pri seems excited for it so i'm happy :)
their support means a lot to me and so does yours. hopefully, u'll all like it too🤍

i was planning on updating red tulips once that was ready but i think i need some more time. i want it to be perfect for all of u.
but don't worry, it will be coming soon hehe.

sorry for the lack of updates on red tulips. i think that, quite frankly, i just don't want it to end.

there was something important on this chapter... 🥰

please be kind to one another.

i love you.

stay safe, healthy and hydrated<3