004

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"My friend is coming over."

"You have friends?" Bong-Cha made an incredulous face as she eyes her brother.

"Yes, not everyone is as boring as you."

"Hey, I'm her friend! What am I then? Chopped liver?" I refute with a huff.

"My favorite chopped liver." He winked as he took a bite of his apple.

"That doesn't make any sense," I grumbled.

"Don't be a baby Hwayoung, you know you're my favorite."

"Hey!" Bong-Cha exclaimed as Jungkook dashed to open the door and greet his guest whilst I sipped my water.

"Jimin! Hey." I heard Jungkook faintly greet his new friend.

"Hello." A soft, melodic voice could be heard from the kitchen.

"Come on in. Did you get my texts? Okay so, I want to beat this guy so bad, but he's been killing me in this last level. I think I need some help." They walked towards the kitchen, where Bong-Cha and I were, to get some snacks.

His friend and I made eye contact, and I suddenly forgot how to breathe. He nodded my way and went towards the fridge with Jungkook.

"Oh by the way, this is my annoying sister Bong-Cha and her best friend Hwayoung," Jungkook introduced us. "Losers, this is my friend, Jimin. He started to work at the record store with me a couple of weeks ago," he smiled, showcasing his bunny teeth.

"Hi," I was the first to speak after the introductions. "Nice to meet you Jimin." I waved from my seat with a kind smile.

"Yeah, nice to meet you!" Bong-Cha greeted with her signature grin.

Once Jimin's eyes landed on her, he visibly gulped.

Well, I can forget about how attractive he is.

"Nice to meet you too," he smiled, a crooked tooth on display, but his smile softened his features significantly.

He looked almost angelic as he smiled at her.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:
surprise! jimin's here!
i'm so excited to introduce his character🥺.
that is all, thank u guys :).