044

[double update! read chapter 043 beforehand! thank uuu🤍]

Hwayoung

We sat down on the floor and placed our glasses down.

"You first," Jimin spoke up.

"Okay, never have I ever kissed someone I didn't like."

"Stop," Jimin groaned. "At this rate I'll be the only drunk person here." He frowned before chugging his drink.

"Okay okay, your turn then." I rolled my eyes.

"Um, never have I ever liked my best friend," he smirked evilly.

"I hate you," I glared at him as I grabbed my drink and downed it.

"Never have I ever stolen anything."

We both drank.

"You? Stealing?" Jimin cackled and rolled on the floor. "What could little Hwayoung have possibly stolen?"

"Crayons. I borrowed this girl's crayons once and-" I winced at the memory. "I never returned her purple one and when she asked me about it, I panicked and blamed Hobi. She never talked to either of us again," I sighed.

"You- stole a crayon?" He snorted as he started laughing again.

"It's true! I felt so bad afterwards, but I couldn't return it later because there were already rumors about who the crayon thief was!" I rambled, only making his laughing fit increase as he covered his mouth.

"Oof, remind me to never color around you!" He chuckled once he calmed down.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. "It's your turn."

A small smile remained as the aftermath of his uncontrollable laughter.

He poured some more booze on our glasses before his eyes met mine. He had an unreadable expression and I couldn't look away.

He hummed once he finished pouring the alcohol. "My turn then," he whispered, his eyes still boring into mine. "Never have I ever... liked my dance partner."

I tilted my head slightly as I looked over at him.

I grabbed my glass, eyes never leaving him until I downed everything to the last drop.

Did I just- basically confess?

My eyes found his again, until they travelled down to the empty glass on his hands- his empty glass on his hands.

"You better be talking about me," he muttered as his gaze remained trained on me. He slowly leaned closer, our bodies brushing against each other's.

"You better be talking about me," I narrowed my eyes as I leaned closer to him. "Or am I just your friend?" I smirked as our noses brushed against each others.

"Shut up," he mumbled before his lips crashed onto mine.

His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me towards him. I positioned myself as close to him as possible, leading me to eventually straddle his lap.

Our lips never parted, not once. They were magnetic, it was like they were meant to meet, to touch.

My hands held the side of his face to deepen the kiss.

His hands travelled to my thighs, goosebumps erupted wherever his fingertips touched.

His hands left every edge of my skin on fire, demonstrating his effect on me.

My hand left his cheek and travelled to his hair, tugging it slightly.

It was electrifying.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up, affected by him, by his touch. Every part of my body responded to him; it was almost like my body was meant to be touched by him.

Everything about him felt so exhilarating.

"Jimin," I sighed against his lips as I pulled away to catch my breath.

He let out a small groan and tightened his grip on my waist.

I pecked his lips again with a small smile on my face.

"My little flower," he sighed, a soft smile adorning his lips as he rested his forehead on mine. "You have no idea, how long I've wanted to do that."

"Really now, mr. we're just friends?" I tilted my head as my arms roamed further down his spine, enclosing the proximity in the slightest.

"Shut up, I panicked." His cheeks blushed as he looked elsewhere.

"It hurt my feelings." I pouted playfully.

"You're a big girl, you can handle it," He smirked.

"Why would I even kiss my friend?" Jimin taunted.

"Oh?" I grinned cheekily. "Let me remind you," I impulsively placed my lips on his plump ones, eliciting a surprised moan from him.

His grip tightened around me. His hands roamed on the small of my back as he tilted his head.

His tongue brushed against my bottom lip, but I pulled away before the kiss escalated.

"Yeah, that jogged my memory," he smiled.

"It better have," I chuckled at him.

"You've never been just a friend to me, Hwayoung," he whispered and placed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You're so precious and wholesome." He grinned softly. "My little flower."

"Jimin," I mumbled as a smile grazed my lips. "You're making me blush." I attempted to hide my cheeks but he quickly grabbed my wrists.

"I like the effect I have on you," he smirked. "I like you."

"And I like you," I smiled as I rested my forehead on his. "So much."

He grinned before leaning in again and giving me a short, sweet kiss.

And we sat there for hours, two smiling idiots. We saw the world in each other's eyes, as we talked about dumb stuff the whole night.

I don't know what the future holds or what will happen tomorrow, but what I do know is that being in each other's arms feels so right, and I never want to let go.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

bloop, long chapter hehe

sooooo, thoughts?🤠

i hope you liked their first kiss🥺

it meant so much when i wrote it.

and NO THEY WERE NOT DRUNK.

i especially wanted their first kiss to be whilst they're sober and aware of their actions.

i hope u all enjoyed this chapter.

also, if u guys forgot:
dumb stuff -lany
^ that's the song of the book.
please listen to it. it really does remind me of jimin and hwayoung's story.

i truly hope u all liked this.

have a great day/night, loves.

stay safe and healthy, always🤍