024

[double update! make sure to read the 023 chapter before this one

[double update! make sure to read the 023 chapter before this one. thank u<3]

Hwayoung

"I'm glad you showed me this place," Jimin announced as we sat on a blanket on the rooftop.

"Me too," I smiled shyly as I opened the box of Chinese food.

"How did you find this place anyway?"

"Well-" I chuckled nervously. "This building used to house my mother's dance studio."

"Used to?"

"Well yeah. I don't know if you can tell but this building is barely holding on for dear life." I rolled my eyes as he nudged my shoulder playfully.

"Anyway, you were saying?" He took a bite off his chicken and looked at me as a sign of his attention.

"Well, my mom used to have a dance studio here," I paused as I recall the warm memories of my her. "And whenever I'd get bored, I played hide-and-go-seek with her," I giggled softly.

"One day, I was bold and went up the stairs till I reached the very top," I smiled as I looked at the view. "I found it so calming- the silence. No one knew I was here; it was my escape from the world. No tutus, no noise- just me," I sighed. "After that, we moved, but I always knew I wanted to come back to Seoul. Once I got accepted into the university, I came back here whenever I could," I concluded and continued to eat my food.

Jimin was silent for a few seconds, so I looked up at him, only to make eye contact as soon as I saw his face.

"What?" I mumbled, food threatening to escape the threshold of my mouth.

"How come you showed me this place?"

"I- don't know." I frowned as I studied my food. I slowly looked up at him, still puzzled by my inability to answer his question.

He smiled softly at me before turning his attention back to his cardboard box filled with the Chinese delicacies, but his smile still remained present on his face.

"Can I have some of your rice?" I hesitantly asked. "They gave me white rice instead of fried," I chuckled nervously.

"Here." He handed me his order. "Have mine." He swapped our orders before I could argue against it.

"What? I just wanted some fried rice, Jimin." I shook my head at him. "But thank you, you didn't have to do that," I stated before swallowing a chunk of rice.

He looked up at me and snorted.

"What?"

"You've got a little something." He gestured to the corner of his mouth.

"Oh! How embarrassing," I mumbled as I tried to clean the sauce off my cheeks.

"Here, let me help." He came closer to my face and swept his thumb across the corner of my bottom lip.

We made eye contact as he sucked his thumb after wiping the sauce off the corner of my bottom lip. I stared at him, but he merely smirked and went back to his food.

Why wouldn't he just use a napkin?

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:
ikik how much of a cliché can i be?! the whole cleaning the corner of her mouth and all.

BUT I DON'T CAREEEE!

i hope u're liking them and the story :)