"Gaius, am I?..."

Gaius nodded beaming happily at her.

Aria placed both of her hands gently on her stomach.

"Congratulations, Aria," Gaius said

Aria slowly got over her shock and started to smile and laugh with joy. She got up from her chair and hugged Gaius tightly making the old man laugh and hug the existed woman back. Ruby had gotten up and was braking happily while wagging her tail.

Pulling back, Aria had a look of realisation on her face. "I've got to tell Mordred"

"Well, go on then. He should be back from his patrol soon." Gaius smiled.

"Thankyou Gaius. Come on, Ruby" Aria smiled one last time at her old friend before she rushed out the door with Ruby hot on her heels.

________________________________________

Aria was waiting anxiously in her and Mordred's shared chambers. She was pacing in anticipation as she waited for her husband.

Aria looked up when the door opened and Mordred rushed through heading straight for his wife and taking her in his arms in a tight and loving hug.

"What did Gaius say?" Mordred asked as he pulled away slightly, still holding Aria in his arms.

"Mordred-"

"You're sick!" Mordred interrupted "I knew it! I never should have left you!"

"Mordred!" Aria gained his attention back."I'm not sick"

Mordred calmed down a bit but still had a worried and confused look on his face.

"But then how do you explain you throwing up for the last week?" Mordred wondered

" Something wonderful has happened" Aria gleamed "Mordred... I'm pregnant"

Mordred's expression instantly changed from worried and confused to shocked and joyous.

"We're going to be parents?"

Aria nodded taking on of Mordred's hands and placing them on her flat stomach.

"We're going to be parents" Aria giggled

Mordred let out a laugh before sweeping Aria off her feet and began to swing her around making her laugh as he cried out

"I'm going to be a father!"

Ruby was jumping around them barking happily and wagging her tail making the soon to be parents laugh even more.

"How should we break the news to the others?" Aria asked when Mordred finally set her down.

"I have an idea" Mordred beamed

________________________________________

Aria and Mordred had called for a council meeting and were now stood in the council chambers with the court, their friends and their family looking at them with curiosity and confusion.

"Aria, Mordred, what's the meaning of this? Why have you summoned the court?" Arthur asked from where he stood a little bit away from the couple with Gwen, Morgana and Merlin by his side

Ella, Violet and Kara, who had come to live in Camelot after the magic ban was lifted, were all standing together looking at the couple confused but they were silently guessing as to why they wanted to share with everyone.

"Because we wanted to tell you all that something amazing has happened." Aria beamed with a twinkle in her sky blue eyes.

"Earlier today I found out the reason as to why I have been feeling unwell these past few days," Aria said to the court.

"It turns out, that I, Arianna Pendragon, am with child!" Aria announced

There was an audible gasp from the crowd before everyone burst into cheers and applause.

Gwen, Morgana, Violet, Ella and Kara all rushed forward and began to hug Aria squealing in excitement while the knights and Merlin all went to pat Mordred on the back congratulating him.

Arthur was frozen where he was standing, staring wide-eyed at his little sister as everyone rushed passed him.

He was going to be an uncle.

Aria managed to break out of the crowd and approached her older brother smiling nervously.

"So... What do you think?" Aria asked.

"I'm really going to be an uncle?" Arthur replied still frozen in his spot. "This isn't a joke?"

Aria shook her head smiling. "No joke, Arthur. I'm really with child "

Arthur suddenly rushed forward and hugged his sister while spinning her around making her laugh.

"This is amazing! I'm gonna be an uncle!" Arthur cried making the crowd smile and some chuckle at the delighted king.

________________________________________

Time skip

- 9 months later.

Aria was sat in her private chamber, sat at the table, with Kara, Ella, Gwen, Morgana and Violet sat with her. They were theorising what gender of the baby would be and what the baby would look like.

Aria was wearing one of her blue dresses, that was done up looser than usual due to her large baby bump. And she had her hair twisted back into a beautiful style

"I think, it's going to be a girl with Aria's hair and Mordred's eyes," Gwen guessed smiling

The others giggled and awed at how cute that would be.

"Or how about a little boy with Mordred's dark hair and Aria's blue eyes. How adorable would that be?" Kara gushed.

The others once again awed and giggled. All except Aria who had suddenly looked very worried and in pain.

"You alright, Little Dove?" Morgana asked as she saw the pained and worried look on her sister's face.

The others looked at Aria also seeing the worry in her eyes.

"....My water just broke..."

________________________________________

Hey everyone, not long now just one more chapter and this book his officially finished.

For Aria and Mordred's baby, I'm still unsure about the name and gender and I was hoping you guys would help me.

Comment me a name suggestion boy or girl and the one I like the most will be the name of the baby.

See you guys next week,  bye.