CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital

Mulai dari awal

Dalton was in Melanie's room, which was on the other side of Kassie's room and Derek was in Tiaras' room, which was on the right side of Kassie's room also.

I was glad the girl's room was next to each other, it felt safe that way and it was just like before when they were previously in the hospital before.

I looked at Kassie, I had made sure I had the evidence that she had against her the woman who killed her father safe.

The things that were in the room, his souvenier room from what it looks like. Things that he took from his victims, things that they valued the most.

I could only imagine the looks that were going to be on all the girl's faces when they find out what he had taken from them and kept in that room.

It was something that was so disturbing to see and walked in, that it brought a shiver down my spine.

He is a fucking disgusting piece of shit.

The fact that he was able to go under the radar and continued doing the things he was doing while working for the FBI was even more disturbing and of course, the news was going to have a field day with that.

There's a lot of crooked people that are part of the government, I have a feeling this is just getting started.

The thing is, I still wanted him dead.

Deep inside, everyone does.

"Chris." Kassie's voice came.

I looked up to find her waking up.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked her softly as I took her hand and bringing it to my lips so I could press a kiss on it.

I was seated right next to her, hadn't moved an inch since I got here.

"I feel like shit, where are the others?" She asked and I filled her in on where the others were.

"Thank you." She said taking me off guard.

"For what baby?" I asked her.

"For coming for me, for coming for us." She said and I smiled at her.

"I will always go after you," I said, moving my body closer to her and kissing her forehead.

"We are going to complete the mating process soon okay?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"It's over with him. What will happen?" She asked me.

"Well, he's in the hospital," I said watching her eyes get wide.

I filled her in on where he was and how there were officers watching him.

How he is also still unconscious.

"He's under arrest and is being charged with all counts of the things he did, also the murders of the people he killed. I also have contacted your sisters and let them know that you're in the hospital and also filled them in also." I said.

Her eyes widened and she let out a sigh.

"Is Melanie and Tiara okay?" She asked me.

"I'm not sure if Melanie has woken up, I haven't left your side. Tiara though, she was conscious but I can definitely tell you that no one is okay. We managed to say that Tiara slicing off the freaks dick was self-defense. Although someone would try to testify against it, I doubt they'll be able to win." I told her, she nodded her head.

"Ah, my sisters are all going to be rushing in here when they are in the area." She said and I nodded my head remembering how it was when I first met them in the beginning.

"Has it made the news yet?" She asked me.

"Oh about that, well. See for yourself." I said grabbing the remote and turning on the TV so she could see.

I watched her expression as she watched what was happening on the tv.

"They all want him dead." She said.

"The feeling is mutual," I said nodding my head to that.

Kassie stayed silent for a bit, I continued staring at her as she looked at the tv screen.

"I didn't want him to get killed in the basement, that would have been a quick death for him. I want him to face everything he has done, to everyone, to the women he's harmed, the people he's killed. Everything he's done, I wanted him to face the charges for it all. I'm fine with him getting killed after, but not before he's faced the charges and is in prison." She said. Clearing up why she didn't want him killed in the basement.

"Okay," I said.

She turned and looked at me.

"I understand you probably wanted to rip him to shreds and I know the reason you didn't was that I asked you not to." She said and I nodded my head, not denying that was the reason why I didn't kill him.

"If you don't want me to do something, I won't do it," I said to her.

She took my hand, squeezing it and continued holding it.

"I can't believe, that he knew about me for so long. Ever since I was a kid. He kept tabs on me for that long." She said.

"What happened to his father?" She asked me.

"From what we know, he died, leaving the shop to his son while he was the psycho was in university," I told her, watching her nod her head.

"Everything is just settling in. He needs to pay for everything he's done. He didn't just damage my life, he's damaged all the women lives he kept in that basement, Melanie & Tiara's, the people he's killed to scare me off, Tiara late boyfriend family lives, the girl he killed in the beginning when I was running that night. He needs to be charged with all of them." She said.

"He will, evidence was found regarding those things. What he did to all victims, the peoples he's killed. He didn't only kill people when it came to you, but when it came to some of the other victims also. He's going to be charged with all of them." I said.

"He's caught, Kassie," I said.

She continued nodding her head but tears were falling from her eyes.

"Baby," I said getting on the hospital bed and pulling her into my arms.

"Let's get you closure, we have evidence regarding your stepmother, what she did to you and your father. Let's put her away and get you, the closure. No more fears baby girl, I'm right here." I said rubbing her back.

I promised her that she would get her closure.

"Don't forget, after my closure. You promised me you would tell me more about your past." She said, reminding me.

"I know and I will," I said to her, kissing her forehead.

I just hope she would be able to take it when I do.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Yes, I know so many of you guys wanted the freak to be killed in the previous chapters but don't worry he will be but he needs to be charged for everything he's done. The people who lost their loved ones deserve to see that at least.

Do you all see what Kassie meant by that? You'll see it soon.

Don't forget, the freak not only tortured the women in the basement, but he ruined their lives, he's killed people and harms others. He deserves all those charges of those lives he's ruined.

They deserve closure as well.

What do you all think Chris's story is?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!

I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu