i crave l a s a g n a

/Unedited as always~/

I said this on my insta and I'll say it again
Deidaras hand mouths will forever disturb me
LIKE IMAGINE THE HAND MOUTH LICKS ITS LIPS AND EWWE UR HAND HAS NOW BEEN VIOLATED
""""""
Shinso woke up to kaminari sprawled out on his chest, snoring ever so softly. Damn he's light for a whole ass dude.

It was dark in the room, night... maybe they passed out after the movie and woke up at an inconvenient time?

Shinso couldn't move, really, so he just kinda lay there, his eyes fixed on the ceiling. He heard a tiny mumble from kaminari which caught shinsos attention. Was he talking??

It was hard to make out the words that the blond uttered but shinso was quite curious. Curiosity killed the cat amirite?

Kaminari shifted, shinso could hear what he was saying now. What was the blond dreaming about, he wondered.

The blond hummed something that shinso could make out...

"hnnnm silverware"

damn why would it be something important... what the hell went on inside kaminaris head...

"hm" shinso huffed, shutting his eyes again.

Idiot...
•••••

Kaminari yawned, shinso was laying beneath him, his eyes shut. But once kaminari sat up he watched them flicker open again.

"Done sleeping, huh?" The still tired looking teen asked quietly, laughing in a very soft way.
"Care to explain your dreams?"

"n o"

"I want an explanation, why were you whispering about silverware, denki-"

"BECAUSE IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I ACCIDENTALLY BIT OFF MY FORK WHILE IM EATING"

"ARE YOU OKAY"

"V e r y"

They sat quietly now, shinso lost for words and kaminari still thinking about silverware... ah silverware...mm

"yes shinso I am thirsty for silverware"

"The fuck"

"fork"

"yeah I'm gonna act like we never had this talk, kaminari-"

Kaminari laughed, blinking a few times. He rolled over so now he was laying beside shinso instead of sitting on him.

"My crackhead energy is thriving today, hito" he informed, stretching his arms above him.

"I can tell"

They both sat up, kaminari looking as enthusiastic as ever

"you're so energetic" shinso muttered, rolling his eyes.

"and you're emo, your point is?" Kaminari stood up, holding out his hands for shinso to grab to pull himself up.

"TIME TO START THE DAY!" Kaminari called

"eh? it's 3 am denki." Shinso told him,
Looking at his phone lazily.

"WHAT-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP" shinso and kaminari both registered this irritated voice as Bakugous.

"SORRY" kaminari shouted back, shrugging at shinso.

"Back to sleep?" Kaminari asked

"Back to sleep" he sighed, collapsing to the little floor bed that was made for their movie watching.

"oof" shinso muttered into the blanket

"g...night?" Kaminari sounded confused

"G'night...again?"

•••
463