Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway
••
Shinso now sat peacefully, his legs crossed. Kaminari sat in front of him, his legs also crossed yet he seemed less relaxed. He was very fidgety.

The blonde hummed impatiently, swaying his head from side to side.

"What are you doing-" shinso sighed

"I'm bored" he whined, jumping to his feet. "Let's go hang out with the bakusquad"

Shinso sighed, not wanting to face the irritating friends of kaminari, but he followed him as he skipped out of the room.

"PIKACHU!" shinso heard the angry scream of Bakugou as kaminari tapped lightly on minas door.

"Wh-" shinso was about to speak when the door opened and he saw the faces of bakugo, Mina, and kirishima.

"How didja know it was me! It could've easily been Sero!" Kaminari complained

Shinso stayed quiet as his eyes met Bakugous always aggressive gaze.

"Wh- whats happening" kaminari whispered as he looked over to Bakugou and shinso, who didn't break eye contact.

"Shhh they're communicating" Mina whispered back.

The two nodded slightly at each other somewhat respectfully before the silence was broken by kaminari and kirishimas confused whispers

"Cool, anyways what did we come here for in the first place, denki" shinso asked, his voice somewhat bored.

"We came here for friends, my sweet hitoshi" kaminari told him, grabbing the other male and gesturing with his arm towards Mina kirishima and Bakugou, his voice full of wonder and excitement.

"Gross"

"Oh"

Shinso glanced at kirishima and Mina, who were now for some reason playing rock-paper-scissors.

Kirishima kept picking rock

Mina kept picking paper...

Wow

"Mina I can only pick r o c k" kirishima complained.

"damn shitty hair" Bakugou huffed, rolling his eyes

"Katsuki help me beat Mina in Rock Paper Scissors" kirishima pleaded.

"haha n o" Bakugou replied

"oof" kirishima and Mina whispered.

"Where did all your brains go..." he sighed almost disappointed

"Bakugou holds our braincells!" Mina cheered

"braincell Bakugou" kaminari whispered

•••

Braincell Bakugou
Word count: 332