œńœ òözbhfqæ

( didn't reread it for corrections sorry if I made mistakes)

I miss iwaizumi I rlly miss iwaizumi I miss iwaizumi sm you I also miss oikawas dumb idiot face and mattsun and makki I miss them all,,, all of Aobajohsai,,,
➖👄👁. Me keeping an eye out for selener

•••

Quarentiddies
•••

Kaminari was definitely sulking. He was informed that they could only leave the dorms for the essentials at the moment... what if going to the aquarium WAS an essential...

He followed Shinsou as they went into kaminaris room, shinsou didn't like the way the blondes room was decorated but he never commented on it.

They sat in silence til a quiet knock came from the door, it slowly cracked open to reveal four people; one with spiky blonde hair and red eyes, this one wore a scowl, another male with red spiky hair who sported a spiky-toothed grin, he was in front of the tall, thin  black haired guy with large elbows and a smile... and in the very back was the only female peeking through, pink skinned and wide eyed.

"Sorry to ruin your date~" Mina teased, barging in from behind the three males. Her teasing earned an eye roll from shinso.

"Cmonn we don't get to hang out as much ever since you two got all lovey dovey~ lets all hang out! I wanna know your boyfriend better denks" Kirishima held back a laugh as Sero joined in on the teasing.

Shinso and Bakugou locked eyes after kirishimas muffled giggles and the room suddenly silenced, they both glared for a moment before shinso mumbled something softly under his breath.

"Shi-"

"Sh... remember denki, this is how the edgy boys communicate" mina told the blonde

Kaminari shut his mouth and after 10 seconds of uncomfortable silence the two broke eye contact.

"What did you talk about" Mina asked quietly.

"What, no we're not talking we are asserting dominance" shinso snapped back

"Who won"

"I don't wanna talk about it" he murmured

Bakugou had an annoying grin on his face.

"Well then, let's party in here denks, what should we do" Sero said, successfully changing the subject.

"Party gæms" kaminari stated

"HELL YES LETS GRAB UNO"
"NOOO I WANNA PLAY TWISTER"
"TRUTH IR DArE THO"
"NOOO MONOPOLY"
"BUT LIKE MARIO KART"
Mina, kaminari, Sero, and kirishima were snapping ideas at each other, it was probably going to take awhile to choose one...

shinso stayed silent and Bakugou would throw out a few suggestions like "a fight to the death" which kaminari genuinely considered...

in the end they decided to start with Mario kart which shinso was shockingly skilled at. when he won the first round kaminari and kirishima chucked pillows at him while Bakugou let out a few curses and Mina screamed at him, shinso usually came in first place while Sero came in second place, Bakugou in third and Mina in fourth leaving kirishima and fifth and kaminari in sixth.

Kaminari suddenly hated playing Mario kart with the bakusquad.
•••

Maybe next they'll play uno, maybe get wack and play sum twister idk 🥵