~emotions?~

Kaminari sat beside his door, his phone in hand, his back was pressed against his door and his face had a small smile on it.

But soon enough, he sighed quietly.

He looked over at something laying on his floor, the grayish color was slightly flickering into a purple.

Oh?

Kaminari stood up, abandoning his phone beside his door as he picked it up. He admired the color carefully. It was nearly the same shade as shinsous hair.

Shinsou held his phone in hand as he walked down the hall, as he passed one of the rooms, his phone case slowly flickered into a bright color.

Shit

The case of his phone was a bright yellow color that he never knew, he always thought he bought a grey case.

I must be nearing Kaminaris room.

He passed the room in rushed steps. He gripped his phone, trying to ignore the flickering grey to yellow colors emitting from his phones case.

Kaminari looked over at his door, he stood up and opened it to see shinsou walking quickly past his door.

Well now I know when he's near my room?

Shinsou turned his head slightly, and kaminari got a look of purple eyes instead of the grey ones he'd seen before.

hoLY FUCK

Kaminari felt his heart nearly stop at the sight of shinsou looking over at him, his eyes and hair full of the new color that kaminari was still getting used to.

Click

Did he step out of his room

Shinsou turned his head to look at kaminari, his hair was the unfamiliar yellow color as well as his eyes, shinsou noticed kaminari was staring at him in awe.

"Hey, what's wrong with you" shinsou huffed, watching as kaminari snapped out of the strange trance he was in. The teens face was now red, and he raised his hands to cover his face gently.

"I'm sorry" his voice slightly cracked, making shinsou chuckle slightly before turning back and walking again.

Kaminaris head spun, his face was burning and his hands stil covered the bright blush on his face.

why did I get so flustered?

Kaminari rushed back to his room, shutting the door behind him, then he collapsed onto his bed.

I'm not here to make friends

I don't want a soulmate

Kaminari buried his face in his pillow, letting out an irritated groan.

Why does my soulmate have to be the introverted but hot guy????

He sat up again after his face cooled down to a less reddened phase, he held his knees up to his chest as he sat, getting lost in his thoughts.

"Oh kaminari, you disaster" a females sigh broke into his thoughts, and he looked over to see Mina standing in his doorway, a small smile on her face.

"What! What do you mean!" He protested, jolting up and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ive been standing here for like... five minutes witnessing your gay panic over shinsou" she huffed, rolling her eyes.

"What! How did you even know who-" Mina cut him off "Kami, you are extremely obvious to your emotions."

"Oh... wait if it's so obvious then why doesn't shinsou-" he pondered

"Oh, sweetie, shinsou is super dense, and plus I think he knows you're his soulmate from your previous encounters" her voice held a teasing tone.

"Ah..." kaminari looked down at his bedsheets.

"Pfft, plus, I knew because of sero"

"HUH! TAPE BBY BETRAYED ME" his face reddened again, it wasn't as bright as earlier but it was definitely obvious.

"Hah! Hell yeah he did" she giggled, skipping out of the blonde haired teens dorm room and shutting the door behind her.

Kaminari grabbed his phone and clicked on seros contact

Pikabby: noooo tapebby
You betrayed me :(

                          I'm sorry but it had to be done,    
                                      plus it was obvious
            so Mina would've known soon:Tapebby

Pikabby: oUCh :,(

                       I'm just telling the truth :tapebby

•••••••••

Shinsou sat on his bed, his face placed in his palms.

Shut up
He isn't-
I don't think-

His mind aches from his thoughts, and they all seemed to be centered around kaminari. He remembered the blondes red face once he snapped out of his strange staring trance, the color of his eyes and hair which shinsou was still adjusting to.

No-

Soulmates aren't...

They shouldn't be real

Stupid

•••••
Hah that's g a y ~~

Word count; 730